Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three Home Fixtures re-arranged!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Albion Fixture Changes

Albion can confirm three fixture changes ahead of the 2011/12 season in the Championship with home games against Leeds United, Barnsley and Reading all rearranged.

The Seagulls were scheduled to host Simon Grayson's side on Saturday 24th September, but that game has now been brought forward to Friday 23rd September, kick-off 7.45pm.

The original game against the Tykes on November 5th has been moved back 24 hours to prevent any conflict with firework celebrations, and will now take place at the American Express Community Stadium on Sunday 6th November, kick-off 3pm.

Elsewhere, the Easter visit of the Royals has been moved from Easter Monday and will now be played on Tuesday 10th April, kick-off 7.45pm.

A download of Albion's full fixture list will be available in due course.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Surely a full house would have been guaranteed for Leeds on a saturday.
Would be surprised if they sold out on a friday night.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I know a coach load of Leeds fans had their usual stopover to the Ship in Cuckfield planned (as every visit). The landlord said you couldn't wish to meet friendlier people. That'll probably have to be cancelled now, costing the pub much needed revenue.

Whoever changed it are wankers. :wanker:

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I know a coach load of Leeds fans had their usual stopover to the Ship in Cuckfield planned (as every visit). The landlord said you couldn't wish to meet friendlier people.That'll probably have to be cancelled now, costing the pub much needed revenue.

Sky are complete wankers. :wanker:

Blame the police, they've moved it, not Sky.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I know a coach load of Leeds fans had their usual stopover to the Ship in Cuckfield planned (as every visit). The landlord said you couldn't wish to meet friendlier people. That'll probably have to be cancelled now, costing the pub much needed revenue.

:wanker:

I doubt very much it has anything to do with sky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here