Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three boys held over fawn killing

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
How about a good old public flogging ? I bet these little bastards will get probabtion or a warning. Frankly their parents should get a stiff fine at the very least.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Possible silly question here - but what are the punishments for animal cruelty (assuming that's what they're being charged with), isn't it just a fine?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Possible silly question here - but what are the punishments for animal cruelty (assuming that's what they're being charged with), isn't it just a fine?

For adults, it's up to 6 months imprisonment with powers to deprive ownership of the relevant animal and disqualify from keeping all or any animals.

Not sure about for youth.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Give me five minutes with the little *****... Oh, and well done the parents for bringing up such fine children.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Give me five minutes with the little *****... Oh, and well done the parents for bringing up such fine children.

Agreed, I'd like to see the parents punished so that they realise what little bastards they've reared.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
stick em in a cell....and then put a f***ing annoyed stag in there and lock the door!

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
The sad thing about this is the strong links between animal cruelty and family violence, and the reasons someone starts taking it out on defenceless victims.

I hope those responsible get taught a better lesson on life, whatever it takes...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would BATTER all 3 to death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here