Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread to shout and be angry in

And then post something positive and creative in another.
I'll go first.......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

And rest

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
YOU BASTARDS ARCHER BELLOTTI AND STANLEY-WITHOUT YOUR GREED WE'D STILL HAVE THE GOLDSTONE.

BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
f***ing f***ing f***ing Rubbish f***ing stupid local plan inspector f***ing shite.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Stoopid ****ing rubbish beaurocracy inept local government useless and pointless local planing office full of twats its a joke can't teke no more JUSTICE IS REQUIRED !!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
f*** f*** f*** HOW CAN THE **** BE SO f***ing SHORT-SIGHTED OH WHAT A WANKER I HOPE HE CATCHES ON FIRE AND DIES A TERRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH!

f*** f*** f***

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Put me in room full of f***ing NIMBYs and a f***ing Machette - please just let me have 5 minutes with the FUCKERS!!!!

Positive..... sorry can't :(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wasn't going to reply to this thread until two people in my workplace (a certain uni with links to the stadium) emailed me after i posted a message asking for help on the uni boards saying 'ooh i work at Falmer, you clearly don't' and 'they shouldn't be allowed a stadium anywhere, what was wrong with the goldstone?'.

f*** f*** f*** SAKE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here