Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread of condolence

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There are bound to be some fairly grief-stricken people on NSC today and this is not an easy issue to write about. But here goes.

The shocking news that the model professional and turd-resembler Sir Leon Knight VC might not actually be appearing at Withdean after all this season after the shocking recent news from Swansea will no doubt come as a bitter blow to some who have never once CEASED in their fervent adoration of the HERO who had the BALLS to stand up to that dreadful man McGhee. They carried the flame for their weird, slightly deformed and mentally-disabled little runt of a hero. And today, we ALL feel their pain and loss.

The lovelorn cry of "Leon Knight - he's all right :thumbsup:" may now not be uttered across the lawns of Withdean in 06-07. Wither "well we could do with his goals at the moment!"? Perhaps never again.

I just wanted to let you gormless buffoons know that you're not alone at what must be a difficult time for you and your families. Cheers.

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Man of Harveys said:
There are bound to be some fairly grief-stricken people on NSC today and this is not an easy issue to write about. But here goes.

The shocking news that the model professional and turd-resembler Sir Leon Knight VC might not actually be appearing at Withdean after all this season after the shocking recent news from in Swansea will no doubt come as a bitter blow to some who have never once CEASED in their fervent adoration of the HERO who had the BALLS to stand up to that dreadful man McGhee. They carried the flame for their weird, slightly deformed and mentally-disabled little runt of a hero. And today, we ALL feel their pain and loss.

The lovelorn cry of "Leon Knight - he's all right :thumbsup:" may now not be uttered across the lawns of Withdean in 06-07. Wither "well we could do with his goals at the moment!"? Perhaps never again.

I just wanted to let you gormless buffoons know that you're not alone at what must be a difficult time for you and your families. Cheers.

Top Post MoH

My warm feelings to all those sufferers.

I haven't given up hope that he'll get dumped on a shit League 1 club and we will get our Withdean appearance :drink:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:

The shocking news that the model professional and turd-resembler Sir Leon Knight VC might not actually be appearing at Withdean after all this season after the shocking recent news from Swansea will no doubt come as a bitter blow to some who have never once CEASED in their fervent adoration of the HERO who had the BALLS to stand up to that dreadful man McGhee.

About time someone pointed out MM's failings in this area. MM's treatment of a hero who time and time again showed just how willing he was to lay down for the team, argue for his side and make time during a match so as he could help his team mates by informing them of how the game should be played is unbelievable.

McGoo out :angry: :angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What the hell was the phrase "Leon Knight - he's all right" all about? (I say "was" - sad though it would be if that phrase were to fall into disuse after recent events in Swansea, I'll stick to the past tense, at least for now.)

Was it one of those things that people assumed would become accepted as the truth if it was repeated often enough? Because if so, I don't actually think it's worked terribly well in this case...

Actually, I don't know why I'm bothering with this: the NSCer whose catchphrase this is has been conspicuous by his absence on here today. I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Probably working or something. Sure. Of course.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Man of Harveys said:
There are bound to be some fairly grief-stricken people on NSC today and this is not an easy issue to write about. *SNIP*

:yawn:

5 other threads not enough for you?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Thread of condolence

Guinness Boy said:
:yawn:

5 other threads not enough for you?
No, far from it. So live with it.

And - please - let's have some sensitivity at this very difficult time for the brain donors who were chanting the name of Leon Knight at Bramall Lane last year in order to get at McGhee. These poor people are hurting right now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
I haven't given up hope that he'll get dumped on a shit League 1 club and we will get our Withdean appearance :drink:

In a way I hope so to...BUT with this sell on clause lets hope someone like Reading will pay top dollar for him so we get some much needed cash...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Thread of condolence

Man of Harveys said:
No, far from it. So live with it.

And - please - let's have some sensitivity at this very difficult time for the brain donors who were chanting the name of Leon Knight at Bramall Lane last year in order to get at McGhee. These poor people are hurting right now.

Really? Because stating the bleeding obvious over and over would have most posters on here virtually hung drawn and quartered.

Looks like we're in for a smug-a-thon then. How entertaining.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thread of condolence

Guinness Boy said:
Really? Because stating the bleeding obvious over and over would have most posters on here virtually hung drawn and quartered.
Good point well made - thank God the droning Magoo outers never fell foul of this...:lolol: :jester:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thread of condolence

Man of Harveys said:
Good point well made - thank God the droning Magoo outers never fell foul of this...:lolol: :jester:

So the Magoo outers were stating the bleedin' obvious? Thought so.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Man of Harveys said:
the NSCer whose catchphrase this is has been conspicuous by his absence on here today. I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Probably working or something. Sure. Of course.
:flameboun :flameboun :bully: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here