Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread Full Of Silly Rumours [Merged Threads]

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
CKR back on loan?

Just a thought, I've not heard anything, this has no "source", just me putting 2 and 2 together and probably making 5 but;

1. As far as I could see his reason for leaving was McGhee, who has of course now gone.

2. Sheff Utd have surely bought him as "one for the future" and thinking logically about it I'd fully expect them to loan him out and watch how he develops rather than involve him at all in the Premiership.

3. This is how the bigger clubs have started doing things, such as Spurs, who have often bought young players from lower divisions and immediately loaned them back out.

4. They will need to loan him somewhere he will play regularly and score goals. I don't think he's good enough that you could be sure of that in The Championship right now, so League One would seem logical.

5. He only left last week, he probably still has a place down here.

All just me and my furtive imagination ( ;) ) but could it happen?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Danny Cullip ???????

Dont want to start going on about the rumour mill....But a friend of a friend who knows danny said he wants to come back..and will when mcghee goes...shame he's now at a big club with ambition!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Re: CKR back on loan?

Gritt23 said:

All just me and my furtive imagination ( ;) ) but could it happen?

My furtive imagination says not in a million years!

:lolol:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He's firmly established in a team that will probably walk this league, they've got a great ground, large fanbase and premiership potential. Why on earth would he want to come back here? :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
BarrelofFun said:
He was quoted saying he wants to come back to the City after his playing days are over.

not to the person I know..and how did you get quotes off my mate?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Re: Danny Cullip ???????

byf said:
Dont want to start going on about the rumour mill....But a friend of a friend who knows danny said he wants to come back..and will when mcghee goes...shame he's now at a big club with ambition!

He had a piece in the Forest programme where he was saying how much he enjoyed his time at Brighton, and how his family want to return there one day. It mentioned nothing about which side of his retirement that would be though.

As for a problem between him and McGhee I can't see it. They had a big hug, laugh and a chat with each other at the end of the game at the City Ground. I remarked to myself at the time that they looked partciularly comfortable, and MM was more relaxed around Danny than I've seen him with any of our players other than when we've been celebrating something.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
BensGrandad said:
Hope not we dont need him in any capacity.

This is a joke right?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well, I bet he's out on loan somewhere before the end of the month.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
BUTTERBALL said:
He's firmly established in a team that will probably walk this league, they've got a great ground, large fanbase and premiership potential. Why on earth would he want to come back here? :lolol:
With respect Forrest may have premier potential but has Mr Cullip???

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Molango for Management

With Turienzo as captain and Jason Dodd is rumoured to be offered a key job as Fitness Coach...

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Re: Molango for Management

gvce26 said:
With Turienzo as captain and Jason Dodd is rumoured to be offered a key job as Fitness Coach...

Well done boring Bozza :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here