Thread full of SHIT Albion supporters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
:wave:

haven't been to a game this season.

We're not shit supporters, we're the good supporters. The best. We could see how SHAMBOLIC it was going to become so have voted with our feet. We will return when the thick arrogant northern MONKEY Adams is no longer a part of our beloved club.

Until that time, our hard earned money will be used to buy cider and games of pool in The Friendship Inn.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You lot go pretty much every game though dont you ( TCB & potter) judging by your mates Website?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh: I quite enjoy browsing that website when im bored, didn't realize you was mates with Zesh.

Just out of interest how much were your flights on saturday?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Ive been to 2 aways this season ( Crewe & Yeovil ) but am going to Tranmere, and looking forward to it :D :D :D

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've just noticed there are 5 albion away games on there for this season, but I've been to all 8. Potter's also been to Crewe in addition to those 5. So to answer your original question, yes we do go to most games but that site is just the ones Scott does.

Sam (Zesh) is a regular - in fact I think he's been to all 8 away games this season too. I DREAM of the day you, Sam, and I stand together. It would be a moment almost as romantic as John Sergeant's Cha Cha Cha last week.

Flights last week - £12. I booked them up months ago. I thought it was going to be a BARGAIN, but in the end it was a total waste of money even at that price!

£12:O:O

Nice, if your going to Tranmere, i'll meet you in the ground, me and Zesh have a bit of a fling going on at the minute anyway.:ascarf:

How you getting up to Tranmere?:drink:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Sam (Zesh) is a regular - in fact I think he's been to all 8 away games this season too. I DREAM of the day you, Sam, and I stand together. It would be a moment almost as romantic as John Sergeant's Cha Cha Cha last week.

I actually missed Hartlepool in the league but went in the cup so i have been to an almighty 8 like you Thomas. I cant wait til Tranmere - me, you, Darren = SEX

I haven't been to a single albion game this season, due to the fact I am a Worthing SUPERFAN!!! Only missed 3 games so far this eason, and all due to Uni visits, though I hope to make at least 2 games before end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here