Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail"
Mr Micky Adams, a very wise man.

Can't bloody sleep.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
"I used to think that the day would never come, that my life would depend on the morning sun (waking prescott up in a good mood)"

Bernard Sumner/Gillian Gilbert/Steven Morris/Peter Hook, 1987

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
"He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours"

Henry V, Agincourt

glosterseagul

Mar 2, 2004
the clue is in the name
"I really would like a 'yes' for falmer as it is begging to drag on a smidgen now....that is if it's not too much to ask"

Gloster Seagull, at 1.05am, on the potential F day, tired, p***ed off, news at ten (or is that 9.00?)

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Let's hope this is an accurate description of the mood of Falmer residents come 9 a.m. - is there a duck pond in Falmer?

Around the duck pond we grimly mope
Gloomily and mournfully we go rounds again
And one more doomed time and without much hope
Going round and around to nowhere

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Where do we go now but nowhere?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
"Some people are on the pitch at Falmer, they think it's all over. It is in 3:06."

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Frenchmen don't have many interests, then, Yorkie.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Yes, you can 'ave yer bloody stadium.Now will you please stop sending me flowers and Valentine's cards,me missus thinks I've got another woman-
(hopefully)Our illustrious Deputy Prime Minister

Jul 7, 2003
Ditchling
This day is called the feast of Falmer: He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named, And rouse him at the name of Falmer. He that shall live this day, and see old age, Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours, And say 'To-morrow is Saint Falmer:' Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars. And say 'These wounds I had on Falmer’s day.' Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot, But he'll remember with advantages What feats he did that day: then shall our names. Familiar in his mouth as household words Mark Mcghee, Cullip and Oatway, Carpenter and Hart, Kuipers and Knight, Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd. This story shall the good man teach his son; And Falmer shall ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the world, But we in it shall be remember'd; We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in Brighton now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Falmer's day.

William Shakespeare (slightly adapted)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oi, SM, that's the full version of what I put on here!!

How about

"What took you so long, what took you all night, what took you forever to see I'm right?" Emma Bunton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here