Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of great Punk & Oi ...

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAdtxT5ekNw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAdtxT5ekNw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

And who remembers the change of direction this lot made in 1982?

[yt]W2Vhnq2YSkw[/yt]

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
[yt]DJPeznxvfzI[/yt]

The Grit, top bollocks band, like this one.

[yt]ZkRR7d0H_8A&feature=channel[/yt]

And this....

[yt]i1xSt7iganA&feature=related[/yt]

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
And no one bothered to go to Blackpool last week ???
3 threads on rebelion and not one responce,

Your just a load of plastic punks.

I'm sure that was just a joke but I'm gonna rise anyway.

Been to Holidays in the Sun & Wasted on many occasions, but unfortunately can't really justify stumping up the money (not to mention time off) to head up north to see bands that I've either seen many times, or that play regularly around this part of the world!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was about 12 when I first heard Oi stuff. Superb. Always been partial to this party favourite from the first Oi album I owned.

[yt]AYWLUm6dnGg[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wish I'd had the chance to see this bloke live. Musically, a cut above the most of the punk bands at that time in that he actually could play and sing a tune.

[yt]UhxPVpJOUeA[/yt]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Oi! was a completely fake yoof movement dreamt up by Garry Bushell at Sounds after a particularly long and liquid lunch to scam some money for his right wing low IQ talentless skinhead mates down the pub who had missed out on the money being chucked at all things even vaguely punk up to the fag end of 1979.

Ever get the feeling you've been HAD?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I could sit here all day and post my fave punk youtube vids...but I wont!

Jan 30, 2008
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Oi! was a completely fake yoof movement dreamt up by Garry Bushell at Sounds after a particularly long and liquid lunch to scam some money for his right wing low IQ talentless skinhead mates down the pub who had missed out on the money being chucked at all things even vaguely punk up to the fag end of 1979.

Ever get the feeling you've been HAD?

barney rubble , strength thru oi !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here