Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread full of Colin Hawkins...

To vent my DISGUST at the fact that this lumbering oaf was chosen over a bright TALENT like Lynch.

Lynch does not want to play for The Albion and hasn't wanted to since Forest made it clear they were interested and for this you decide to start a thread ridiculing Hawkins?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Lynch does not want to play for The Albion and hasn't wanted to since Forest made it clear they were interested and for this you decide to start a thread ridiculing Hawkins?

Lynch has been a knob - yes.

But he's been a knob because Adams prefers this ass instead.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
superman_pic.jpeg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A player who has stolen a wage for 12 years.

That is hardly fair, at Gillingham he was top scorer in one season.

As for HAWKINS he can f*** right off, as ADAMS insists on playing him PLEASE can Hartlepool injure him. To the point where he WONT be guaranteed a place as soon as he can walk let alone anything else.

Personally my kids LOVE playing STATUES but thats ok because they are 8 & 9 I do NOT expect that from a so called PROFESSIONAL footballer.

I can only think that Adams PROMISED jelly and ice cream and musical chairs at half time.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Virgo and Elphick in the middle, Hawkins as a useful option to cover for injuries, but MA just doesn't seem to want to play Virgo there.

WW however has an agenda - so don't expect a balanced view of any Hawkins performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here