Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread Bouncing Chappers et al...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
It's exceptionally childish... and if you're on some sort of NSP lets wind up NSC game....then grow some brains you noodle heads...it ain't big and it ain't clever...

Actually sod you all.... I'm off, I'm f**ked off enough with this place as it is - it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong off season if this is how it starts on here....

I need tea..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
No flouncing at all here, just find it f***ing boring and at the same time wondering about the size of your brains if this is what gets you going...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going to ban them cos it fucks me right off. It's just a matter of goign through all the threads...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bouncing threads and misleading threads is always unfunny, why do people do it?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Les Biehn said:
Bouncing threads and misleading threads is always unfunny, why do people do it?

What? You mean you didn't find the 312th "Carpenter is leaving....." thread funny?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Rangdo said:
What? You mean you didn't find the 312th "Carpenter is leaving....." thread funny?

That one was alright, 313th was just a step to far though.

Albion Rob

I don't think Chappers should be banned for reminding everyone of the LIZARDS winning Coxy's doorstep challenge.

You wouldn't ban someone for bouncing the Half Time At Hereford thread - it works on the same principal, amazing days both of them.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just for the record Tedebear I have NOTHING to do with this as I just got in from work and fixing my motor, although I represent NSP in a very GAY way I too condone the use of bouncing threads for a laugh.....its childish and....something :D

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Marc said:
Just for the record Tedebear I have NOTHING to do with this as I just got in from work and fixing my motor, although I represent NSP in a very GAY way I too condone the use of bouncing threads for a laugh.....its childish and....something :D

Correction - you were working on your V8 Supercar (girls love that sort of thing)...;) :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here