Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those who have attended the presentations?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Those that have had a presentation since on "general sale", how many days did you have to wait after the phone call? Are we talking 2-3 days, a week, couple? Cheers.

I phoned up Monday and had my presentation this morning.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

What? I don't know about you but I went to purchase my season ticket and was damn well pleased to not wait up to two hours after the presentation to get one.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I went yesterday and got a seat east stand near halfway line 9 rows back

WSU only has back couple of rows left ( 5 flights of stairs to reach the stand)

Did not look at North stand But west only had front row or corners left.

Seats are getting limited.

They did say there will be stadium tours will be available when its all completed.

Very professional presentation

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
What? I don't know about you but I went to purchase my season ticket and was damn well pleased to not wait up to two hours after the presentation to get one.

The presentation lasts about 30mins, and then you have the choice to go to the viewing platform, then about 20 mins to book your ticket. I wouldn't say it's much of an endurance test.
But you're probably fishing

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Did everyone go there pretty much knowing which stand they wanted to be in?
During the presentation, do they talk about each stand in a detail that may help you decide?

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Just back from presentation this morning. Presentation quick but plenty of opportunity to ask questions plus by now most of us have seen the virtual ground demo already. First in for tickets but at worst it looked a 15 min wait for tickets. The people selling the tickets can talk you through right stand etc.. and show you all available seats. Plenty left but obviously the "better" seats have gone now but just so,so happy to have a seat and all the views look good.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Have to agree

Bought west stand Upper yesterday, very easy and staff were very good...was told that the corners would get the ok or have got the general sense of an ok fronm the council to fill them assuming we can show we can cope with 22k showing up and leaving with no hassle..

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
As I understood it once you get your application forms, you can send them back filled in and someone will call you back to confirm your seats.

Now I'm confused...

I originally rang the "Advance Ticket Hotline" to say I couldn't attend a presentation, but wanted to buy a ticket - they told me to ring the normal ticket office number. But the ticket office has a recorded message saying that season tickets are not yet available via phone, online or the shop.

So, who has managed to buy over the phone, and how?

Anyway, I've booked a Friday presentation and decided to make a family weekend of it. Maybe the info they send will make more sense.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's all very interesting, all this 'I've got mine' etc but did any one ask how many have now been sold?

I had heard this week that 9,000 have been sold in addition to the 1901's, so it looks like we are over the 11,000 mark.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I got the impression that the club aren't expecting to sell out the tickets until the summer. It will probably slow down now given all the existing ST's have got theirs, and this month all the others keen will probably sign up. The club bless them will probably have to do some work to sell tickets now, rather than them selling themselves!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
There may well be additional interest when/if we get promoted. Playing a higher standard of football will persuade some to commit for a season. Got mine though so promotion will be a bonus.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
During a presentation earlier in the week, we were told a) fractionally over 8 000 were sold and b) the website with the virtual 'panoramic' views from each seat will go live 'soon'.(Beta-ed on here I believe, somewhere?) I would imagine they will only let you see the virtual view from available seats, meaning a true count would be indicated ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here