Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those who have attended the presentations?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You get to see into the stadium (just), from a viewing area in the south east corner. It's great to see it... but doesn't really help you chose your seat.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You see a slither of the east and south stands from a viewing platform- the presentation wasn't really worthwile if you've read all of the information on here previously!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The best view, certainly of the west stand, is from the road outside the stadium ... so who needs a presentation? lol

I thought that, but went to a presentation this morning and the club presents itself really well, and then you can sit unrushed with a member of the sales team and pick the best seat for you. I was impressed, everything the club is doing appears to be of a high quality and well thought out. Parked in the Farm in Falmer South, walked across for 10am, was out of there by 11.15am. I'd recommend going along if you can, but it's not essential like people have said.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought that, but went to a presentation this morning and the club presents itself really well, and then you can sit unrushed with a member of the sales team and pick the best seat for you. I was impressed, everything the club is doing appears to be of a high quality and well thought out. Parked in the Farm in Falmer South, walked across for 10am, was out of there by 11.15am. I'd recommend going along if you can, but it's not essential like people have said.

Yeah l agree Bold, the presentation is done really well, just sod all to see from the viewing platform really, still l guess as someone said, it is still a building site, and no seats installed yet.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Really enjoyed mine even though the view from the platform was limited.
It was just fantastic to be there and everything was really professional. I was just like a big kid when sorting out my seat, really excited that we were almost there after all this time.

Walk along fron Ditchling Beacon and you get easily the best vew.....

whick is something like this ( although this approaching it from the east, rather than the west)

010111-1.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Walk along fron Ditchling Beacon and you get easily the best vew.....

010111-1.jpg
But make sure you know where Ditchling Beacon is first. :wink:

Edit: Damn your editing, even though that's approaching from the south :lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I didn't even attend the actual presentation - I arrived 40 minutes early and managed to buy our 8 season tickets during it and finished as the others came rushing in! Didn't miss anything I didn't already know anyway, it's only 15 minutes of talking on a building site.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Got my tickets today at 3.30 pm presentation.

Presentation was full up and they said about 8,000 s/t sold (excluding 1901) so plenty of great seats left - just the brilliant ones have been nabbed !

P.S. - Frequent standing up in back four/five rows of North Stand will be tolerated by stewards
:amex:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The best view, certainly of the west stand, is from the road outside the stadium ... so who needs a presentation? lol

Yes, I know where I want to sit, but you still have to go along in person - they won't sell over the phone. So, a day off work, and a trip down from Leicester...

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I didn't even attend the actual presentation - I arrived 40 minutes early and managed to buy our 8 season tickets during it and finished as the others came rushing in! Didn't miss anything I didn't already know anyway, it's only 15 minutes of talking on a building site.

:facepalm:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes, I know where I want to sit, but you still have to go along in person - they won't sell over the phone. So, a day off work, and a trip down from Leicester...

As I understood it once you get your application forms, you can send them back filled in and someone will call you back to confirm your seats.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Those that have had a presentation since on "general sale", how many days did you have to wait after the phone call? Are we talking 2-3 days, a week, couple? Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here