Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those "secret" favourite TV progs??

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
You know the ones? You have always had a soft spot for a particular programme/series, but its certainly not got street cred! in fact could even be embarrassing. Mine is The Waltons, from first watching it in the 70's to watching the box sets of late, to watching documentaries on the programme. over to you.....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive still got a soft spot for antiques roadshow, and I cant think of an antique ive ever owned ..its turgidly relaxing to watch though sometimes.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ive still got a soft spot for antiques roadshow, and I cant think of an antique ive ever owned ..its turgidly relaxing to watch though sometimes.

Essential Sunday evening viewing. Really like the programme. It was from Brighton a couple of weeks ago.:thumbsup:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Along with Waltons I admit to a slighlty less, but very real liking for Little House on the Prairie.....ye gods...the shame

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You've Been Framed

Never tire of watching people slipping over on ice or walking into doors.:blush:

This.
Anything involving a trampoline or a bicycle mishap is guaranteed to have me SNORTING.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

Genius programme only slightly ruined by the X-Factor generation complaining that the contestants aren't "celebrities" because they don't know their David Van Day from their Bobby Ball.

If reports are true the producers have pulled off another master stroke this year by pairing up Britt Ekland with Linford Christie.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I love waterloo road, never miss an episode and even have them all on DVD :down:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Big Brother and The Biggest Loser for me , both shows that I get too involved in :down:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm a celebrity get me out of here.

Genius programme only slightly ruined by the X-Factor generation complaining that the contestants aren't "celebrities" because they don't know their David Van Day from their Bobby Ball.

If reports are true the producers have pulled off another master stroke this year by pairing up Britt Ekland with Linford Christie.

Stacey Soloman of X factor fame too!

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
DIY SOS. with Nick Knowles.

Freaks living in slum pits for 15 years as lovable but enept father knocks various walls down rendering the house unstable and unsuitable for habitation.

Finally mother/kids/family friend has had enough and instead of leaving him get a camera crew round to fix it and still he has no shame as his inability to provide for his family is shown round the world.

The a group of well meant but simple tradesmen and the strange looking Nick go in and sort it all out in a day or two.

There is much silly banter and the 'before and after' is always worth seeing.

also the other half hates it so its a must watch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here