Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Palace Pikeys Are Trying To Scam Me

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Have No Idea How But I've Just Received This Email From The Palace Bulletin Board.

f***ing Scamming 419 Scammers.

"ama.kou_d@yahoo.fr" to me
show details 19:32 (1 minute ago)

This is a message from amakou at CPFC BBS ( Crystal Palace Football Club Forums ). The CPFC BBS owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email amakou, you can use this online form:
CPFC BBS

OR, by email:
mailto:ama.kou_d@yahoo.fr

This is the message:

Dear Respectful One,
Permit me to in form you of my desire of going to business relationship with you.
I got your contact from the International web site directory.
I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by their recommenddations I must not hesitate to confide in your for this simple and sincere business.I am Amandine Koucou the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Koucou Jeanne. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital
of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal.
When my mother died on the 21st October 2001, my father took me special because i am motherless.
Before the death of my father on 30th feb 2007 in a private hospital here in Abidjan.He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $2.600.000 (Two Million, six hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management).
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 20 years.
Moreover i am willing to offer you 10% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas.
3) To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educatinonal career and to secure for me a residence permit in your country.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Amandine Koucou.

PLEASE REPLY THIS MESSAGES THORUGH MY PRIVATE INBOX.
ama.kou_aa@yahoo.fr

*** Help Support the BBS ***

Contribute

Cheeky ****s

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on - someone is offering you £260,000 just to provide your bank details....and you say "cheeky c unt" ?!

Idiot.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
B*gger off, that windfall is mine.
I had the same e-mail last year and they promised faithfully I would have the money "soon". I have been expecting it imminently for some time now but am sure they will get round to sending it eventually.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
B*gger off, that windfall is mine.
I had the same e-mail last year and they promised faithfully I would have the money "soon". I have been expecting it imminently for some time now but am sure they will get round to sending it eventually.

Oh dear! I hate to be the one to break this to you, but it's a scam! Suggest you close down the bank account in question forthwith.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Never mind the money. This girl is only 20 and wants you to be her "guardian"

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Oh dear! I hate to be the one to break this to you, but it's a scam! Suggest you close down the bank account in question forthwith.

Nonsense, have some faith in your fellow man. Not everybody is out there just to rip you off.

Why just the other day a charming young chap from the International Lottery informed me I'd won a huge cash sum and the processing fee for this was only £800, mere peanuts compared to the fabulous wealth I'll be enjoying in a few short weeks from now.

Now he could have quite easily kept the money for himself, but no, he did the honest thing and informed me of my win. See, it's not all doom and gloom

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Loving the choice of February as the month of death - 30th brilliant. She must still be traumatised. Poor girl.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Nonsense, have some faith in your fellow man. Not everybody is out there just to rip you off.

Why just the other day a charming young chap from the International Lottery informed me I'd won a huge cash sum and the processing fee for this was only £800, mere peanuts compared to the fabulous wealth I'll be enjoying in a few short weeks from now.

Now he could have quite easily kept the money for himself, but no, he did the honest thing and informed me of my win. See, it's not all doom and gloom

£800 sovs! What are you, crazy??? I wager you'll never see a penny of that money again.

That's two poor, deluded young men on the same thread who have just THROWN their money straight down the gurgler. With the club in sure dire need of extra funds, I despair.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
£800 sovs! What are you, crazy??? I wager you'll never see a penny of that money again.

That's two poor, deluded young men on the same thread who have just THROWN their money straight down the gurgler. With the club in sure dire need of extra funds, I despair.

I Think There's A Certain Amount Of Tongue In Cheek With Those Posts, Willow.

I Can't Believe That The Posters Really Did Get Taken In

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004

What are you talking about? The club will benefit when I invest in the team with my new found wealth.

Just waiting for my cheque from Nigeria. Should be here any day now

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No, no - they promised..... honestly!!!! I fully expect the full amount to be deposited in my bank account tomorrow. After all who could resist such a tragic tale (strangely it appears to be empty at the moment and has been for some time despite the amounts I keep topping it up with, but I'm sure those good people in Nigeria and the Ivory Coast know what they are doing).

I have also renewed my security details for several bank accounts that I appear to have completely forgotten I ever opened. I can't imagine how I let such an oversight take place but fortunately those kind people in Abey banck and Loyds TSV keep reminding me about them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here