Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Of You That Have Kids

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anybody buy a Brighton and hove albion replica shirt for thier kids this xmas?

Mine asked me for a Villa top,he will be well pissed when he opens it and finds a lovely shiney new Albion shirt

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Mine asked me for a Villa top,he will be well pissed when he opens it and finds a lovely shiney new Albion shirt

Hey it could be worse, he could have asked for a Palarse shirt!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Its Villa by default really i took him to see a Villa Brum game when he was 5 and unfortunately ever since its all things Villa,as for the size thats genius now youve pointed it out,just wish i had thought of it at the time ;)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Its Villa by default really i took him to see a Villa Brum game when he was 5 and unfortunately ever since its all things Villa,as for the size thats genius now youve pointed it out,just wish i had thought of it at the time ;)

Dont let him.

I remember a young Miss Bracknell proudly wearing her first Albion shirt on a trip to Brghton.

She went into the Albion shop and was somewhat taken aback when a bald-headed bloke she didn't recognise came up to her with a felt tipped pen and scribbled his name on it.

I managed to calm her down by explaining that Peter Ward's signature was well worth having.

:)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
All in All, it's your job to make sure he supports BHA. Get on the case. ;)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I remember a young Miss Bracknell proudly wearing her first Albion shirt on a trip to Brghton.

She went into the Albion shop and was somewhat taken aback when a bald-headed bloke she didn't recognise came up to her with a felt tipped pen and scribbled his name on it.

I managed to calm her down by explaining that Peter Ward's signature was well worth having.

:)

:lolol: That would be like halving the value of the shirt going by the muted reception he got at withdean earlier in the season,just goes to show how long ago the good times were and how short peoples memories are.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All in All, it's your job to make sure he supports BHA. Get on the case. ;)

Its not that simple,the wee bugger has autism and once something has his attention its there for ever,and forms a regimental part of his life,i suppose i could tell him Villa now play in Blue and white stripes he would believe me up till match of the day highlights,then my life would quickly turn to fubar :laugh:

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i got my little bro a football shirt for his bday and he loves it, i cant wait to take him to a game now

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
A Blue and White stripey one i take?

yep i even asked him what one he wanted and he was like i want the blue and white one

he did say he supported chelsea at first but i have managed to get him to like brighton lol

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good man,i think every responsible parent should at least encourage thier offspring to support thier home town team whatever that may be,and then let them decide that watching Brighton at withdean is far and away more desireable than watching any other sport or team,obviously that excludes womens beach volleyball

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
hes not my kid tho hes only my brother, but hes 7 and i wanan take him to a match really badly now

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good man,i think every responsible parent should at least encourage thier offspring to support thier home town team whatever that may be,and then let them decide that watching Brighton at withdean is far and away more desireable than watching any other sport or team,obviously that excludes womens beach volleyball

So you take him to a Birmingham derby at Villa Park in the home end. :thud:

Good luck with your planned conversion.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

i did for both my 5 and 7 yr old, shorts as well, bet your littlun wont be as pissed off as i was at the £85 quid it cost :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here