Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those MPs are at it again. Is there no end to the support they give the Albion?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap: :clap:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Now 28, still all Labour

Reinelt 62

Jul 5, 2003
I really do think that when when Falmer is finished and the powers that be hand out the plaudits then Peter Pike MP must come near the top of the list. The guy has taken it on board to support our cause not once but twice with instigating these EDMs.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

But what the hell do we do when we play Burnley?

:ohmy:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
BHA links said:
Ok
I've emailed Julie Kirkbride, shadow secretary for Sport. Her support was key in getting Torys on board last time.

If she signs then we can start lobbying opposition MPs

text below

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Miss Kirkbride
I am a fan of Brighton & Hove Albion FC. I am grateful for your support of the stadium at Falmer near Brighton, and your signing of EDM 889.

Your signature on this matter was key in getting Conservative MPs on board (it was certainly a big influence on my local MP, John Whittingdale ).

As Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media & Sport I am asking for your help with our Campaign for this Stadium once again.

There is a new EDM (1712) that currently enjoys support only from Labour MPs, although this EDM congratulates supporters of the Club on the rally at the Labour party Conference, it also supports the aims of a New Community Stadium for Brighton & Hove, including employment, skills training, education, health promotion, social inclusion and the regeneration of the local community.

I hope you will consider putting your name to this EDM so that we may then once again demonstrate all party support for the proposed Stadium.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email

Bob Gear

Have just received a reply from Julie Kirkbride, she's no longer the Shadow for Sport. She siad she'd take a look at the EDM though.

The new Shadow is

John Whittingdale.

Another email on its way!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here