Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those HILARIOUS Orient fans.....

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Someone went to a lot of trouble to come up with that! I think it's pretty good! I especially like the pink pitch we're going to have!

I thought astro turf was banned though?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
excellent

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Falmer gets the go ahead, I might pop along to their site and remind them what a f***ing two bit outfit they are with a lego stand and comedy crook in charge. Not forgetting their feeble 4,000 crowds, complete decade of unbroken basement league action and their hilarious plan to convert their Matchbox Stadium into a 3,000 all-seater or whatever, complete with blocks of flats on every corner.

Shabby tin pot outfit. Can't believe we ever hated them.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The wind at the athletics stadium can play havoc with your hair and has distressed many Seagull suporters.

too damn right :lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Are n't Orient one of the very few sides that did not have a rival on a recent poll. ? "No one hates you, no one cares..."

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
So the idiots think they are mocking us. When in reality they are just giving more publicity to the stadium and helping our cause! Stupid morons shot themselves in the foot!:lolol:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
"It's the only really viable one and if this doesn't work, it's black days for Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club and let's face it black is so last year"

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Cracking stuff.

If we can't laugh at ourselves, we are very sad.

It's good that others have time to spend in trying to mock us. Personally, I couldn't be arsed to spend 5 minutes doing something similar for even Pal*ce.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Seats will be warmed for spectators who prefer to wear open-arsed leather chaps. "

How nice! :safeway2:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Safeway said:
Bet you wish you'd thought of it, DICK BREATHE.

I aint that funny. However, I am f***ing rich so it kinda makes up for it. I bet you wish you were rich SHITFORBRAINSMINCERCUNT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here