Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those giving the liverpool game a miss and why?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
As soon as they said 4:30 I said no. I was also a bit stretched for cash anyway, so I just couldn't do it. If it had been 12, like many others have said, I would've made the effort!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Too expensive for myself and two girls. Would have meant leaving hub at home as he's not a st holder (that wouldn't have been v popular)!
Oh and my Dad's having brain surgery on Fri, so need to be around for him and my Mum.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lad has a important game on sunday,also going to donny and forest away,and cos its on tv,easier to stay and watch on tv

Tell him to grow a pair..more important things than school.

I am a responsible parent, I am, I am, I am.

Thats what i thought when i was young,bunked off school for west brom away,walton and hersham at home,missed my first job interview to go lincoln away in the back of a transit van midweek,NOW LOOK AT THE RESULT:moo:Lost my saturday job cause i asked to leave early to get the seagull special to northampton!

Too expensive for myself and two girls. Would have meant leaving hub at home as he's not a st holder (that wouldn't have been v popular)!
Oh and my Dad's having brain surgery on Fri, so need to be around for him and my Mum.

We only have one dad so value the time,as for liverpool we will be beating them on a regular basis soon.
Hope op gives you the time you need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here