Those England player demands in full

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wayne Bridge's ex girlfriend?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
They're at work, FFS. I'd quite like beer, computer games, hot and cold running chicks etc at work too, but I don't get them, like everybody else. Suck it up, concentrate on the bloody task in hand. They'll be back soon - real soon, regrettably, and can get back to their inane diversions and enormous pay packets directly.

Edit: sorry, feeling too pissed off with them to join in Harv's excellent thread in the proper spirit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd wager the North Korean players could teach England's poor put-upon stars a thing or two about boredom.

Your XBox doesn't work that well when you only have electricity for six hours a day, and I gather Pyongyang is somewhat lacking in nightclubs of the quality of Mahiki and Chinawhites.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They're at work, FFS. I'd quite like beer, computer games, hot and cold running chicks etc at work too, but I don't get them, like everybody else. Suck it up, concentrate on the bloody task in hand. They'll be back soon - real soon, regrettably, and can get back to their inane diversions and enormous pay packets directly.

Edit: sorry, feeling too pissed off with them to join in Harv's excellent thread in the proper spirit.

Although you do get to go home at 5 every day to your missis, and have a beer or 2 with your mates if you fancy it, or a round of golf on Saturday or Sunday without the papparazi in pursuit.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
they just turned up friday and assumed they would steam roller algeria. hopefully that game has brought them down to earth and made them realise every game needs total 100% commitment. you will see the england of old on weds i (almost) guarantee it!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Although you do get to go home at 5 every day to your missis, and have a beer or 2 with your mates if you fancy it, or a round of golf on Saturday or Sunday without the papparazi in pursuit.

Apart from the bit about the paps, none of that is true, because of the bizarre and changing hours I work, for considerably less than the five figure weekly salaries they're all on. In any case, for their earnings and/or ability, I'd put up with the paps too. Not feeling the need to make a tit of myself in nightclubs, airports or anywhere else, they'd be less of a problem for me than for some of our footballers.

(Sorry to bounce the thread - I'm lead to believe that's bad netiquette?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here