Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those at the game, what was it like........

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Ha no because he has been at every home game this season. I honestly can't believe how miserable a so called brighton 'fan' can be!

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
The ref actually did us a favour by winding the crowd up with his crapness, the crowd suddenly got behind the team and that was the most mental I have gone since Virgo scored against Swindon, a very long protracted expletive ridden stranger hugging jumpfest of a celebration, loved it and still buzzing now.

That is why we go to football!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Unbelievable.

The atmosphere after the non sending off was immense, and the celebrations after the goal can only be described as "F*CKING MENTAL!"

Incredible scenes!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Unbelievable.

The atmosphere after the non sending off was immense, and the celebrations after the goal can only be described as "F*CKING MENTAL!"

Incredible scenes!

Exactly. Unbelievable given how this was essentially a bit of a nothing game.

Also what the f*** was their celebration all about for their goal, never seen a first half goal celebrated with a full team bundle beore.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Ha no because he has been at every home game this season. I honestly can't believe how miserable a so called brighton 'fan' can be!

I've sat in four different seats for the four home league games, and each time the story is the seat was used by a STH last season, who didn't renew for this season, and the person next to me on each occasion has just moaned constantly through the game...

I hope they have a 'seat move' scheme at Falmer for STH :ohmy:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Also what the f*** was their celebration all about for their goal, never seen a first half goal celebrated with a full team bundle beore.

Oh yeah, and that was another thing. Their whole team were back in their half, so where does it say in the rules that we aren't allowed to kick off just because they're dicking about. f*** 'em. The ref should have let us carry on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sheebo and I exchanged manly hugs whilst going totally mental!!!

I have a sore throat after yelling my head off like a big girl!

It was reminicent of when we scored against Cheaterfraud that night.

My MOJO is refreshed by the Spanish GOD up front!

:thumbsup:

It went MENTAL :thumbsup:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
In the Family Stand - we all went up like loo-nartics - my boy was jumped on by his mate - smacked his head on the seat - big bump on his head - great fun! [Sorry son :smile:]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unbelievable.

Incredible scenes!

That 'non sending off' def sparked the crowd into life. I think the fact Barnes was booked helped too as that was a joke. Great atmo. I remember when we beat Plymouth at Withers on Sky some yrs ago there was an atmo like that that night too but not much since then really.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Oh yeah, and that was another thing. Their whole team were back in their half, so where does it say in the rules that we aren't allowed to kick off just because they're dicking about. f*** 'em. The ref should have let us carry on.

I dont know the rules but that did seem ludicrous, serve them right. Clown ref knew best though!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Exactly. Unbelievable given how this was essentially a bit of a nothing game.

Clarkey! This wasn't a 'nothing game'!? It's victories like this that mark the difference between the Albion of twelve months ago and the Albion of today.

I think our only issue this season will be other teams getting the measure of our game and trying to do a 'job' on us like those dirty northern monkeys tried today. :albion1:

Agreed about their celebration though - it was like England Belgium Italia 90 - prats

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Their celebration made that last min winner EVEN sweeter. Hope they all feel like KNOBS :)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Clarkey! This wasn't a 'nothing game'!? It's victories like this that mark the difference between the Albion of twelve months ago and the Albion of today.

Oh well now Im confused :tantrum:
I started a thread saying how excited I was for today, was told not to be because its a nothing game and now this.

I agree with you though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who the hell said it's a nothing game? The only nothing game in the last yr or so has been the JPT ones IMO!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
it was mental in d block, got a really sore throat now, well worth it thou, we r top of the league :rave:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Give over, you'd have gone mental if they'd done that against us and scored. There was no way in hell that ANY ref would have allowed it to happen.

The good guys won in the end anyway:thumbsup:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Give over, you'd have gone mental if they'd done that against us and scored. There was no way in hell that ANY ref would have allowed it to happen.

The good guys won in the end anyway:thumbsup:

Still would like to know the actual rules as to whether its allowable or not.

You are right though.... The good guys did win in the end! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here