Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those Arsenal stars

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Seem to be doing rather a fine job of battering Porto at the moment.

What the f*** happened with Hull?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Could HAVE been, I can't see them spanking another 6 past them in injury time. But they've certainly been MASSIVELY on top

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I'm not an Arsenal fan, far from it, I only have eyes for the Albion BUT I really don't have any sympathy left for Tottingham. They've just been naff for like ever now and Arsenal do at least win things and are a joy to watch.

Aston Villa are probably the closest premiership team to them now, in terms of playing decent football and being respected for it without spending over the odds or irritating everyone in their path, but they are NOWHERE NEAR as good at football.

Hull are not as bad as people seem to make them out. They are in the top half of the division early doors, but I expect them to take a few scalps and consolidate their position rather capably this season.
Arsenal did underestimate them though.

Liked van Persie's sliding-in goal, that was dynamic. When they're good, they are devastating - and it looks as though Walcott will grow into his reputation and perhaps really do stuff in the England team.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
under-estimated hull - wenger seemed to think it was a mental thing in the way that they have started the season and their youngsters became complacement

if tonight is anything to go by, it has served as a massive wake up call and could be the pivotal moment in their season. top soccering tonight

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
why does that curb crawling lowlife david pleat get to give his opinon on champions league football, especially games involving arsenal?
his mono tone voice and over pronounciation of players names has the same effect on me as freddie kruger scraping his nails on a blackboard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here