Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thank f*** for that, useless.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Is that why Micky punished him by putting him right wing???

January our midfield will be Cox Virgo El Abd McLeod as they are the only ones we own, even though 2 are centre backs

And McLeod is just a sicknote.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If he does go, and it is no more than an if at this stage, he won't be hugely missed.

I don't think he's rubbish by any stretch of the imagination and it's not that I'd be rubbing my hands in glee to see him go. Unfortunately though he hasn't lived up to the expectation many of us had of him when he came. Most disappointing is his lack of real bite and authority in the centre of the park. Many, myself included, were expecting him to come in and make the captains armband his own, given his past. It's obvious why that hasn't happened though.

Quality against Man City when he pushed forward, the odd good performance here and there, but for the most part he's been distinctly average for us so far I would say.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
don't forget virgo is a wonderful right winger! this year we've seen virgo and thompson right midfield. no matter how bad you think robinson is, would you ever consider playing those 2 right wing rather than robinson?

not saying robinson is the answer just pointing out adams' odd selections. we had thornton and anyinsah sat on the bench last night both of whome looked lively when they came on.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Shame because hes a good player. Does the ugly things in the game so people don't notice.

Just like Hammond did. Another underated midfield player by many.

I am not surprised that players want to leave if offers come in for them. They must be sick of the abuse they have to put up with at home matches.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've liked Thomson from what i've seen of him, abit underrated IMO as he digs in and does the job so does'nt get the praise an attacking midfielder would. I'll miss him I think, just hope he signs for THE BEATH :bowdown:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
this is the one positive from last night ! thomson gets in some great positions but in a year has not looked like scoring...right wing ! there has been some strange decisions this season but i think this one wins the prize

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here