Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
at least it's not THAT self-aggrandising.

It's superceded "is the correct answer", so it's not all bad. :facepalm:

Oh yeah,i forgot about 'is the correct answer'.That really is horrible.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Oh yeah,i forgot about 'is the correct answer'.That really is horrible.

Right on sister.

Is that allowed? To save confusion, perhaps you could release a pamphlet of words and phrases you and your party have permitted us to use and intern hopefully eradicate this abomination once and for all.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Right on sister.

Is that allowed? To save confusion, perhaps you could release a pamphlet of words and phrases you and your party have permitted us to use and intern hopefully eradicate this abomination once and for all.

Yeah thats acceptable.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Right on sister.

That's a good idea actually - and one of the first things that will go in is the banning of people needlessly creating a massive space between sentences to signpost to everyone when they're about to attempt some sort of snidey sarcastic comment?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Perhaps you could just say I agree and then add some further thoughts of your own?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Perhaps you could just say I agree and then add some further thoughts of your own?

Oh yeah I never thought of that. Thanks Silent Bob, maybe I could get near your post count then. "Oh no not the old post count argument?!"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Obviously I wasn't talking to you because I'm agreeing with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here