Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This will cause some dismay

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think he will recover, it takes time for muscle to reattach to bone. They're probably just being cautious.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A permament signing of Henderson does not sound 'cautious' is sounds as if FDM is going to suffer the same fate as Coco:(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
50p says you're wrong. :)

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Henderson has been a bit of a liability so far! I'm not sure our defence has a great deal of confidence with him behind them.

If I was McGhee would be tempted to play Chaigneau at Hull; can't be any worse.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
McGhee: "..........."Michel is still to come back and we've still to see what the French boy can do for us............"

That's a bit worrying - Surely we sent someone to watch Chaigneau in action a few times ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chaigneau seems to have a good pedigree...former understudy to Peter Cech before he went to Chelsea, plus the fact that Rennes are only letting us have him on a season long loan deal, even though MM wanted to sign him permanently.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Albion want to extend Wayne Henderson's loan spell and they are considering whether to eventually make the young Aston Villa keeper's move permanent.

"We know what Wayne can do. He is very keen to stay here. Whether a permanent thing with Wayne is possible or not is one of the things we are considering."

Hmmmn?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I tell you what, lets start a muttering campaign about Henderson's abilities.

Over the next few weeks we can build it up nicely till we have destroyed his confidence and lost a few games and critical points on the way.

Then we can all have the pleasure of saying he is crap:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Caveman said:
Very true.

One thing, in my time supporting the Albion I have never seen a better Albion goal keeper kick the ball than him.

WHAT!!!! Half of them went straight out and most of the rest went to their keeper at the Crewe game.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Part of that was the strikers not doing there job of chasing up and pushing further forward. He was spot on at Derby and I didn't see him do much wrong at home to Reading either.

I personally thought the Crewe game was fairly good except in the last third. Hope today the forwards have a bit more about them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Rennes wouldn't agree to it. They want him back.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As Millwall are losing players faster than a Palarse female's viginity I wonder if they want one of their old players back ?

Wonder if he'll be on the bench today ? I would think it unlikely but very funny if he came on as sub and scored the winner !

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Noooooo. :nono:

If Kuipers isn't coming back, then we have to get Blayney. Henderson is rubbish. :nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Silent Bob said:
Noooooo. :nono:

If Kuipers isn't coming back, then we have to get Blayney. Henderson is rubbish. :nono:

Im with you.

Im not saying Blayney will be our saviour, but surely we should at least try Chaigneau before trying to sign Henderson perminantly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here