Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THIS WEEK'S CAMPAIGN - Reaching the people who haven’t yet written to Prescott

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
A good point actually, STU do you know who writes for the badger? Is the email address badger@sussex.ac.uk?

Will they allow it to be printed or are they neutral too? And we don't want them putting it on the back page!

I can write an article for them.

PS Haven't got the mass email yet!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes Jabber-I was referring to your comments and ideas!

You can come and help tomorrow if you're free. Loads of buses run through campus!!!! :D

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We'll be at Falmer from 11. Loads of cyclists, buses and foreigners.

Friday sounds like the day for the Clock Tower.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Cool, I might ride my bike down. I will ring you if I'm on my way.

:wave: Might see you tommorow then.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
ill post a message on the brighton uni message board and send out e-mails to people at the uni for the online petition

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
The Famous Grouse said:
:lolol: Any cyclists?

Lots of proffessional cyclists at Uni mate :clap2:

And if I am feeling any better on Friday as I have one of the wrst colds ever I can do the clock tower again :clap:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I assume the email address is the same as before, the planning one. Email gone tonight, letter going tomorrow. Sorry it's taken so long, I've been stuck in a place I'd rather not be, work and too much of it and been too knackered to go on the net when I got home. If I've got the wrong email address, please tell me the right one, Lord B or someone else :dunce:?

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
attila

who are your contacts at baff in germany, st pauli fans?

i have emailed over 40 fanclubs and have had replies from nürnburg, union berlin and borussia dortmund to date wanting to know more

i remember standing outside the pub at hove station before Fans Utd and talking to a Cologne fan,
and the eintracht frankfurt fan in the north stand was class

let me know and will try and get more interested

cheers
andrew

nr koblenz

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
albiongirl said:
I can help out Friday again as I've got a day off. ?time people are meeting???
I'll be on a train from Falmer soon after 11.50. :)

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
As posted elsewhere, after my experience at the Clock Tower today, the number of people in Brighton who know FA about Falmer is staggering. Leafleeting in the City Centre/on the Pier, etc, could therefore be very fruitful. It just needs a few (hopefully more!) brave souls to get out there. I know quite a few are planning something for Friday, but I would suggest as many as possible get into town early on Saturday, and do an hour or so of leafletting before the Bmth game.

Also, most people actually DO take a leaflet, which I was surprised about. I believe it's also essential to hand out the pre-printed letters, to make it easy for them.

There is a supply of pre-printed letters in the Club Shop. These can be used on Friday.

Ideally, get people to sign the letter on the spot (and include their home address at the top). Then take the signed letter off them for delivery to the FFA tables that will be set up at Withdean before the Bournemouth game.

Last edited:

Brian Sedgemore MP Hackney South

Dear all,

I have just received a copy of a letter from my local MP (his PA)-sent to John Prescott.

To quote

" In Brian Sedgempre's absence he's asked me to pass on to you the enclosed copy of an e-mail which he received from David Franks, one of his constituents, urging you to agree the proposal for a new stadium in Brighton. As you'll see David FRanks believes a refusal would lead to a demise of his club and have other undesirable effects. In the circumstances set out Brian Sedgemore very much hopes that you'll be able to give the proposal positive consideration

He looks forward to your help and to hearing from you"

Brain is one of the most loyal members to Tony Blair and has years of Parliamentary experience.

I take this letter as the best reponse possible

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here