Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This turn around in the performances...

It's because many of the players read NSC, and they observed the advice and criticisms of one 'NMH', who tells the truth.
Once they pointed all of this out to Dean Willikins, he had the sense to see the points that were made, and implement them.

Magoo didn't listen to NMH (but DK did) and you all saw what happened to him.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
That set piece for the first goal is possibly the best I've ever seen, I don't think ANYONE expected that. Fantastic.

I was also particularly impressed by the Cox/Robinson partnership. Why the f*** wasn't McGhee playing Cox? Alright, he's only tiny, but what a turn of speed and what an onpitch relationship with Robinson. The two of them didn't seem to even need to look to know where the other would be.

Reveil (who's name I can never spell) looked the best I have ever seen him. Hammond's goal was well deserved.

It was a team performance. Yeah, the opposition weren't great, but we totally outclassed them. If they can play like that regularly, we ought to be able to beat any team in League one.

Fork ME

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last 3 league home performances

V Chesterfield - utter gash
V Blackpool - utter gash
V Northampton - utter gash

The worst 3 consecutive Albion home performances I have ever seen in 32 years, Wilkins has a hell of a lot to do yet to show me he is the bloke to take the club forward

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Jim D said:
I'd say there are three main reasons - Whing joining and stabilising the RB position, Butters and Hinsh renewing their partnership and Robinson becoming more confident with every game.

We've now gone from being a team that expects to concede to one that expects to score.

Add to that Ravell playing in his correct position and i think that's pretty much it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wilkins decided not to play Robinson for about his first 8 games, genious :rolleyes:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Uncle Spielberg said:

V Blackpool - utter gash

The worst 3 consecutive Albion home performances I have ever seen in 32 years, Wilkins has a hell of a lot to do yet to show me he is the bloke to take the club forward

take it you wern't at Scunny, Hudds or the Withdean last night then US ?

Shame you still haven't got your tounge our of MM's arse - he's gone - get over it - give Wilkins a chance.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:

V Blackpool - utter gash

Chesterfield was bad.
Blackpool was utter gash.
Northampton was a decent battline performance.

And you are still a manic depressive still hankering after someone long since departed. Meanwhile, the rest of us are moving onwards. Wilkins will NEVER be good enough for you, so your opinion on the manager must always be considered with a large pot of salt to hand.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have a season ticket at the Shitedean , I can't get to away games as I work Saturday am and I refuse to go to the pointless Tin Pot Trophy as In really am not bothered if we win it, it is a complete and total waste of everyone's time.

Therefore I have seen 1 good perofrmance all season, Orient and 1 ok performance Gillingham

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have a season ticket at the Shitedean , I can't get to away games as I work Saturday am and I refuse to go to the pointless Tin Pot Trophy as In really am not bothered if we win it, it is a complete and total waste of everyone's time.

Therefore I have seen 1 good perofrmance all season, Orient and 1 ok performance Gillingham
Not that you're trying to prove my point.

Sake, you're getting worse. :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Uncle Spielberg said:

That is a bit strong I have seen many worse home performances than those. You obviously didnt go to many games at Gillingham or in the last season at The Goldstone or when we went from the First division to the 4th in the early 60s.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Jim D said:
I'd say there are three main reasons - Whing joining and stabilising the RB position, Butters and Hinsh renewing their partnership and Robinson becoming more confident with every game.

We've now gone from being a team that expects to concede to one that expects to score.
Agree with every word.

Fork me, it was McGhee who brought Cox into the senior team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here