Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This time next year?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I might get an ear bashing for this one but where do people think we will finish next season? We'll have some big clubs for company next year so promotion might be a bit optimistic.

I'm going for 12th with us being in play off contention for a few weeks.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm going for still not being a MILLionaire.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will go for 10th, but there are lots of ifs...we can spend the whole summer discussing them!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm just enjoying the moment too much to think of next season. :)

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
At the moment, and given Slade's record, just outside the play offs. The teams in the quality of team in the division as you say may be the problem.

"youve called the seagull line on brighton 8049, thats the number for albion information every day, 24hrs a day................."

Gosh, someone old enough (like me) to remember those long forgotten days when premium rate lines hadn't been invented and Millard's dulcet tones kept us update. World wide web was just a dream, we used to live in a shoe box in the middle of the road, etc, etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We'll be millionaires Rodney........................................

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
im going with a solid mid table. We might threaten for play-offs at some point, but will ultimatly be another season of consolidation until we get falmer!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
play offs where we should have been this year

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we can replicate the results of the last eight matches...............second automatic promotion spot!

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
guessing is not easy with this season of Mickey Adams losing a major percentage of our games, while believing slade could do no better, he saved us from relegation. If slades on our dugout next season we can hope to be at least top half and even in playoffs

1066gull

1st.

With some hiccups along the way. Were the exact blueprint of Bristol City a few seasons ago, survived on the last day when they looked doomed despite getting in a good manager in Gary Johnson (Russell Slade).

Had an experienced quality striker in Jevons at this level (Forster/Murray)

Exciting full backs in Orr/McAllister (Whing/McNulty)

Good depth in midfield with enthusiastic players from local area in Sproule/Skuse/McIndoe (Loft/Fraser/Dicker)

I don't want a lot of transfer activity expect Owusu, Dicker and on more signing. Sell 2 and settle it as that.

I expect a really really good season, maybe win the JPT and promotion but nevertheless if we fail I want Slade here for 3 years providing he don't take us backwards.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
FA Cup Winner , Shield Winner , League winner winning every game by at least 10 goals!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All depends on the backroom stuff being sorted. If the manager is given proper backing then I see no reason why we cant be in the play offs. We will need a lot more luck on the injury front though!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here