Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This time last year........

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
paulie said:
P*ssed me right aaawwff I seem to remember. I still wonder whether Morrison's goal should have been disallowed.

I think that you were probably slightly better at the Withers too, but you're Brighton and you should, by right, end up with the sh*tty end of the stick!

It was well offside and the linesman had no hesitation.
I reckon if we'd still had Henderson in goal rather than a loan keeper (Blayney) the points would have been ours for the return match.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
P*ssed me right aaawwff I seem to remember. I still wonder whether Morrison's goal should have been disallowed.

I think that you were probably slightly better at the Withers too, but you're Brighton and you should, by right, end up with the sh*tty end of the stick!

I hereby nominate the first goal as 'Morrison's' goal!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
jakes right boot said:
I reckon if we'd still had Henderson in goal rather than a loan keeper (Blayney) the points would have been ours for the return match.

I would rather that we signed Blaney, who has fallen out with Donny apparently, so if we sell Henderson for a handsome profit, perhaps he may finish up here, who knows.

Check the records to see who has won most times and you will see it is BHA.

Last edited:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Barrel of Fun said:
I thought he was going to be suspended, Ned.

Only a one match suspension for Staright red card technical foul and he missed the Ipswich game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here