Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This time last year people ............

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
We had taken 1 point from our opening 4 games and had been dumped out of the Carling Cup by Bristol Rovers.

We then beat Preston and Leicester over the Bank Holiday weekend and the rest is history!!!!!!!

Keep smiling everyone - it's going to be all right

:thumbsup:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Hiney said:
We had taken 1 point from our opening 4 games and had been dumped out of the Carling Cup by Bristol Rovers.

We then beat Preston and Leicester over the Bank Holiday weekend and the rest is history!!!!!!!

exactly the rest is history.......

but were not so good now

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Hiney said:

Hiney is officially the biggest legend on NSC!

but we are gonna struggle and it will be a huge battle but it aint all over yet.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well said Hiney :clap:

Cheer up the rest of you miserable bastards. It's all part of the rollercoaster ride that is Brighton and Hove Albion.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Re: Re: This time last year people ............

Brighton Boy said:
but were not so good now

Don't agree, I don't think we are any worse off this year than last. Virgo gone yes, but one player doesn't make a team.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I bet we spank Preston on Saturday and then our season starts!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The Northstander said:
I bet we spank Preston on Saturday and then our season starts!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Will settle for a point Saturday and a thumping 2-0 win on Monday.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Hiney said:

If you had to be stuck on an Island with any NSC poster its got to be Hiney never fails to give you a lift!!!!! :clap2: :clap2:
Good work fella!!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i think one relegation place is saved for millwall. So just teh 2 spots to avoid :clap2: looking on the bright side.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hiney said:

In fact we are in a better position this year because at this stage of the season we have ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MORE POINTS!!!!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Yes but that was last year, this is this year.

And we're missing Virgo, Kuipers and Richie Carpenter's form.

And Danny Cullip, and Darren Currie, and the replacements are all shit and ..... :nono:

Just pisses me off everyone keeps saying "This time last year, yadda yadda yadda....." So what? Seasons don't run in some kind of perfect symmetry (sp?) or mirror image. Our squad is weaker this time around, the division is stronger and the initial signs are we're gonna struggle badly unless we bring some quality into the side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here