Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
booked train today,£12.75 from lancing return,1 adult and 1 child,sorted

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well I'll be going by train and I WILL be wearing colours, just like I did when strolling to TWS in April.

To be honest, that was slightly tongue in cheek. I won't be wearing colours, but only because I never, ever do, anyway. Not because I'm scared Lee Barnard might bottle me.

BTW, which pubs are Albion fans going to?

As I'm very likely planning to meet up with Sim, and a couple of other mates, probably the same one as you...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
10 minute drive to the park and ride at Bursledon. Job done.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
To be honest, that was slightly tongue in cheek. I won't be wearing colours, but only because I never, ever do, anyway. Not because I'm scared Lee Barnard might bottle me.

As I'm very likely planning to meet up with Sim, and a couple of other mates, probably the same one as you...

TBF Barnard will be most likely to be warming up or something. Apart from that Saints fans are soft as shite.

Sim is going !!! f*** me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
TBF Barnard will be most likely to be warming up or something. Apart from that Saints fans are soft as shite.

Sim is going !!! f*** me.

'Hoping to go' rather than 'going'. There is a difference. He might be struggling for a pass out.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Was going to say - why wouldn't you wear colours ? If you're wearing a replica shirt you're not going to get any trouble are you? Can be a nightmare getting into pubs with them on though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was going to say - why wouldn't you wear colours ? If you're wearing a replica shirt you're not going to get any trouble are you? Can be a nightmare getting into pubs with them on though.

You've answered your own question.

[Also, because I simply don't care to. I'll leave the nylon tops to the actual players, and wear something more comfortable that I actually LIKE the look of]

IF I take my two boys though, I've no doubt, they will wear Albion shirts, although given that at 10pm in November by the Solent, it will be FREEZING, they probably be under about 4 other layers!!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You've answered your own question.

[Also, because I simply don't care to. I'll leave the nylon tops to the actual players, and wear something more comfortable that I actually LIKE the look of]

IF I take my two boys though, I've no doubt, they will wear Albion shirts, although given that at 10pm in November by the Solent, it will be FREEZING, they probably be under about 4 other layers!!

For the same fixture last season I went to the Alex (Alexandra) which is near the Varsity/Richer Sounds. Plenty of mixed Albion and Saints shirts in there.

You should get your boys to support their local team.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
For the same fixture last season I went to the Alex (Alexandra) which is near the Varsity/Richer Sounds. Plenty of mixed Albion and Saints shirts in there.

You should get your boys to support their local team.

Can I bring my two Southampton-born Albion-mad children as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here