Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This single thread dedicated to winning you money.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I was thinking of keeping this thread purely for tips. I will do three or four tips a week, all better than evens odds and I ask NSC to place up to £20 on each (but keeping the value the same each time)

I assure you a profit will be made.

For all the knockers, you can analyse them over a sustained period and then make your judgement of whether I profit or not.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Everyone has already made a judgement, and most have judged that you're a bit of bullshitter.

Just post whatever tips you like, and anyone who rates them will take a punt. Incidentally, I thought your "US Open last 4" punt was one worth taking, but not the sort of "pro" stakes you were talking about.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Bet number 1

Stake £20 - Burnley to beat Middlesbrough - 13/8

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Pro punters hardly ever back anything larger than evens. Then they very rarely back more than once or twice a month, just waiting for the right good thing to come along.Football bets are so unpredictable its unbelivable and a pro punter would not touch a match like this in this country in such a competitive league(maybe abroad). Think you have a lot to learn about punting, and yes ive been backing losers since my old man took me racing over thirty years ago.....There is only one bet a pro punter would be interested in today and thats Fame and Glory and at odds of 4/5 they would probbley have 20k on it to win 16k......

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Argentina to beat England.
Murray to beat Nadal.
Arsenal to win the title.

Being the pro gambler that I am, I'm going to put all these in a treble. I guarantee this will win.

Djmiles, guarntees to win you money*

*unless the bet loses.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Pro punters hardly ever back anything larger than evens. Then they very rarely back more than once or twice a month, just waiting for the right good thing to come along.Football bets are so unpredictable its unbelivable and a pro punter would not touch a match like this in this country in such a competitive league(maybe abroad). Think you have a lot to learn about punting, and yes ive been backing losers since my old man took me racing over thirty years ago.....There is only one bet a pro punter would be interested in today and thats Fame and Glory and at odds of 4/5 they would probbley have 20k on it to win 16k......

very good post and spot on about the whole 'pro gambler' thing. They would not go near the english leagues. especially not the championship

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Are you for real or some kind of wind up merchant?

I was thinking of keeping this thread purely for tips. I will do three or four tips a week, all better than evens odds and I ask NSC to place up to £20 on each (but keeping the value the same each time)

I assure you a profit will be made.

For all the knockers, you can analyse them over a sustained period and then make your judgement of whether I profit or not.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
hmmm, this guys seems a bit...

l.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Look at me thread. Do you have a job ? If so then you are not a succesful gambler. Therefore you are just picking like anyone could . You have done this alot and have a less than 50% record. Get your ego boost another way. Phone box's in Brighton have afew options

Best Regards

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Time & Date: 22:05 10th Sept 2011

Race Type: 2011 Ladbrokes.Com Greyhound Derby Plate Final

Selection:Smooth Daddy (Trap 3)

Comments: Bang out the traps, grab the rail, kick on, won't be caught.

Odds: best price boylesports 7/4

Please remember the value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invested

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I said you will win, you will long term. Currently -£20. . bet No. 2 BOLTON to beat UNITED - 8/1 - £15

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I said you will win, you will long term. Currently -£20. . bet No. 2 BOLTON to beat UNITED - 8/1 - £15

:facepalm: is your name mr william hill by any chance sir?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I need real madrid to win later and i have won my accumulator

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here