Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Season and Next!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Right here goes, I went to QPR on sat and as has been discussed we were pretty poor. Oddly enough we only started to look alright when Dodd got over his funny first five minutes! I am beginning to accept that in all likley hood we will be playing in League 1 next season, however I still believe that we should cheer on our young crusaders and show them that we have faith in THEM! If we do this we can increase the chance of a miricale or al least make sure that next season they know we will roar them on to promotion! They are a very young bunch of players and that showed on sat but with the right encouragmet form us lot they can thrive! Lets see less of those qutes like the one slagging of Doug Loft(f***ing ridiculous) and more positive ones despite our dissapointment!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
I know relegation is not positive but at the end of the day this team could do well in the future and if we can be as positive as possible even in the face of relegation then we can reduce the chance of a hang over next year which could damage these young lads confidence even more! Although I must say that if/when we do go down it would be time for McGhee to move over and start a fresh with somone like Ian Holloway!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
I have seen alot of people say that, I dont agree at all but I think we stand a better chance with a fresh start! New managment team and It may be time for Chippy, Butts and McPhee to go! But no we wont go down again DK will NOT let that happen of that I am sure!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
le fabue said:
It's getting bad when even the official club website sticks the boot in:

"MCGHEE NOT GOOD ENOUGH"

My words exactly :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
I think Loft has some good potential, and it was nice to see a few players who came on really get stuck in, thought Gatting caused Shitu the bigggest centre back ever some trouble....nice to see the french pair really wanted to get in the game on saturday, Seb trying tricks in our own half and Frutos not really thinking defending is necesary !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here