Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Raoul Moat thing.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"We bring you this footage for one reason, and one reason only, because knowledge is power" (Sheriff John Burnell Ret.)

Er no you don't John, you bring it to us because you and your production company make a fortune out of buying police footage on the cheap from around the world and tacking it together at very little cost.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mendoza...that had me rauoling on the floor with laughter!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
um not quite, he has already shot 3 people, one of whom has died, so i would suggest the manhunt has more to do with catching a confessed criminal than the threats he has made.

my point was that if they had taken notice of the warning given them they might have caught him before any of this unfortunate business.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I felt the same over Ian Huntley, it wasnt as if he could kill those two kids again so why waste all that money catching him. And as for all that money spent getting rid of Hitler............. :wozza:

please see above post

and actually Ian Huntley might also have been caught if the Hull police had passed on info to other police forces.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
my point was that if they had taken notice of the warning given them they might have caught him before any of this unfortunate business.

So what should the police have done locked him up for another six months for threatening remarks and hide is girlfriend, six months time he comes out again, teams up with his mates and goes on a policeman killing spree.

I'm sure if the police were aware him and his mates were going to shoot people they would have reacted differently.

Its very easy you blame the authorities when things go wrong.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Did he ring up the England Football Squad and ask for tips on how to disappear for long periods?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone see BBC news? Massive catalogue of f*** ups by the police, the best is being called to a house that was broken into near where he was spotted, police searching it, f***ing off then this morning them finding he had returned to the house and he had slept in the spare room! Or the person he keeps delivering messages too, police were not keeping constant observations at the property. Or how about not responding quickly enough to the fire a farmer saw that turned out to be his camp...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here