Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This photo...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm not going to comment on its artistic merit, or debate the technical equipment used, nor even pass judgement on the use of light, framing and background.

All I would just like to say is... f***ing hell - how cool is that that these two play for Brighton?

That's all, like.

0,,10433~11076189,00.jpg

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Indeed. It scares me a little that, although we may one day (soon) be higher in the league, potentially the Premier League, right now (last season plus this one coming) might be the best it ever feels to be an Albion fan - it just feels SO good at the moment!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Indeed. It scares me a little that, although we may one day (soon) be higher in the league, potentially the Premier League, right now (last season plus this one coming) might be the best it ever feels to be an Albion fan - it just feels SO good at the moment!

But in the back of your mind you just know somethings going to go wrong

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Superb, but a bit worrying that Bruno is gonna step on Vicente's foot and do his metatarsel:eek:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'm not going to comment on its artistic merit, or debate the technical equipment used, nor even pass judgement on the use of light, framing and background.

All I would just like to say is... f***ing hell - how cool is that that these two play for Brighton?

That's all, like.

0,,10433~11076189,00.jpg

I make you 100% right TLO.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea

That's all, like.

0,,10433~11076189,00.jpg

Quite agree, Al, but the mise-en-scene is rather delicious you have to say...framed to perfection.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Almost exactly two years ago this was our squad for the opening day fixture at Swindon

Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, El-Abd, Painter; Navarro; Bennett, Kishishev, Sparrow, Jamie Smith; Barnes. subs: Poke, Whing, Battipiedi, Baz, Hart, Dicker, Holroyd

I would guess that no more than three or four of those will be in the squad for the League Cup game that opens the current season.
Instead we have Kuszczak, Bruno, Vicente, Bridge, CMS.................................

How things change. I'm still pinching myself. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Almost exactly two years ago this was our squad for the opening day fixture at Swindon

Albion: Ankergren; Calderon, Elphick, El-Abd, Painter; Navarro; Bennett, Kishishev, Sparrow, Jamie Smith; Barnes. subs: Poke, Whing, Battipiedi, Baz, Hart, Dicker, Holroyd

I would guess that no more than three or four of those will be in the squad for the League Cup game that opens the current season.
Instead we have Kuszczak, Bruno, Vicente, Bridge, CMS.................................

How things change. I'm still pinching myself. :thumbsup:
What is even more amazing is that the team you quoted there was nevertheless probably one of the best teams we had in the past two DECADES, yet it is light years away from our current squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here