Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This may sound a little harsh but

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
In order to reach the play offs next season we need to get rid of deadwood such as

Ankergren
Brezovan
Dicker
Navarro
Vincelot
Painter
Poke
Not loan back Reyes

And bring in players who've actually got a decent amount of experience in this league who aren't clumsy and slow and that'll fit into our style of play nicely.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
In order to reach the play offs next season we need to get rid of deadwood such as

Ankergren
Brezovan
Dicker
Navarro
Vincelot
Painter
Poke
Not loan back Reyes

And bring in players who've actually got a decent amount of experience in this league who aren't clumsy and slow and that'll fit into our style of play nicely.

Would probably keep Vincelot but the rest defo need to go absolutely right.

Would also add that we need a different right back too, as I love Caldo but he isn't always on the money.

Plus another striker would be useful.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Ankergren
Brezovan
Dicker
Navarro
Vincelot
Painter
Poke
Not loan back Reyes

I'd keep Vincelot.. others can go

After the game last night im just wishing we had taken a punt on Le Fondre... must admit i didnt think he would cut it at this level and was a lower league striker but looks the part for Reading whenever ive seen him

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
That's the only positive about today's result, it shows what's needed for next season. He basically gave the League 1 champions a chance to show what they can do, to find out whether they have the quality required next season to be a top 6 side. It looks like the majority will not be here next year...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i think reyes is still a class above any of those players on that list and we should try and sign him permo. disagree with vincelot too as he has been a good utility player, and looked solid at the start of the season before he lost his place in the squad.

agree with the rest, we need a clean out in the summer and bloom needs to get his chequebook out, 2 new keepers are needed as well as a new pair of full backs, centre midfielders and a class striker.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
But now we've proven ourselves at this level, have a superb stadium that is going to get bigger and will 'hopefully' (depending on what we get for the few young gems we may have to sell) have some money to play with.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
It was only fair to give the players that won L1 last season a crack at the Championship to see if they could cut it at this level, i think its fair to say we now know which ones are good enough & which ones aren't of sufficent quality.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Ankergren
Brezovan
Dicker
Navarro
Vincelot
Painter
Poke
Not loan back Reyes

I actually agree with you on this. Add Harley into that list as well.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Ankergren
Brezovan
Dicker
Navarro
Vincelot
Painter
Poke
Not loan back Reyes

Yep spot on as these are league 1 standard players im afraid.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally I would keep Navarro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here