Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This may be a little harsh but...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bozza, can I suggest you rename this board the Community Police Officer board. I know I wind people up, its just what I do without harm to anyone (it's called lighthearted). But heaven forgive you if you make a simple spelling mistake, they are on you like a rash (they know who they are). Lately, it's been cries of "ban" him or ban her if said persons do not agree with the posters thinking. From day one I have always read this board and still do but like many others who used to visit this forum as a "board of debate" feel it's becoming tedious that people have to offer an apology before they make their point. That was certainly not why this board was set up. In future when someone calls for a ban on anyone, dare I suggest they provide a full and frank case for calling that ban !

Good grief - you really are a humourless twonk ! So your "lighthearted" wind ups include threats to other posters and handing over their IP addresses to the press ( although I know you don't have their addresses really ! ) - oh my sides are splitting :wozza:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
People keep telling me on here that my gramma is wrong, but I went to see her to today, and she assures me she doesn't know any of you. What's more, she doesn't get much wrong at the age of 85,as she just sits in her chair watching Emmerdale.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
"Of" is not a verb. In future I'd like to propose a lifetime ban for anyone who types "could of" when they mean "could have". I appreciate this might put me at odds with the people who argue that they are more interested in content than correct grammar but someone has to take a stand.

Thank you for taking a few seconds to listen to the childish rantings of a proud pedant.

You seriously need to get out more.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
You have to remember that Billy Mays is an Englishman now based in the USA, the place where they have taken our language and ripped it to shreds.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bozza, can I suggest you rename this board the Community Police Officer board. I know I wind people up, its just what I do without harm to anyone (it's called lighthearted). But heaven forgive you if you make a simple spelling mistake, they are on you like a rash (they know who they are). Lately, it's been cries of "ban" him or ban her if said persons do not agree with the posters thinking. From day one I have always read this board and still do but like many others who used to visit this forum as a "board of debate" feel it's becoming tedious that people have to offer an apology before they make their point. That was certainly not why this board was set up. In future when someone calls for a ban on anyone, dare I suggest they provide a full and frank case for calling that ban !

Just for the record, I called for you to be banned.

Because you had threatened 2 members and claimed to have illegally obtained their IP addresses, and you claimed to have passed these IP addresses to third parties.

Infact I am totally amazed that u are still here.

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here