Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This joke made me laugh

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I kind of doubt Rick Astley is THAT into Pixar films anyway. I'd have him pegged as more of a sci-fi fan.

Rick Astley asked me if he could borrow my collection of sci-fi films.
"Okay," I said. "You can have Planet of the Apes, Men in Black II, The Matrix and War of the Worlds, but I'm never gonna give you Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."

I'm not sure if that works, to be honest. :shrug:

Maybe he prefers Richard Curtis penned Rom-Coms?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sorry didn't even make me smile.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
"Okay," I said. "You can have Planet of the Apes, Men in Black II, The Matrix and War of the Worlds, but I'm never gonna give you Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."

Since when did people want to see Terminator 3?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Maybe he prefers Richard Curtis penned Rom-Coms?

Rick Astley asked me if he could borrow my collection of Richard Curtis rom-com films.
"Okay," I said. "You can have Four Weddings, Notting Hill and Bridget Jones, but I'm not giving up on love (actually)"

:thumbsup:

Giving Up on Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
In what the Irish describe as their worst ever plane crash disaster, a small 4 seater plane crashed into a cemetary near Dublin today. Irish detectives have recovered 1812 bodies so far.

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
Agreed. And it's nice to read a joke on here that doesn't contain bad language and isn't about genitalia or people going to the lavatory.

I could tell that to my mum. Well, apart from the fact that she doesn't know who Rick Astley is, the names of any of his hits or the names of any Pixar films.

f***ing funny joke made me larf my f***ing head off , i laughed so hard i shit myself

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
Patient: Doctor Doctor, I cant pronounce my F's or Th's when I talk.
Doctor: Well you can't say fairer than that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here