Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the Micky Adams I want to see tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think everyone is putting too much importance on Mickey Adams' facial expressions having an effect on the scoreline.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Yeah shit crowd, pumping loads of f***ing money into the club through inflated prices watching talentless pricks.

How about giving the crowd a f***ing break? ???

I'm not expecting to storm the division, but I want passion and fire, f*** it I don't even mind if we lose as long as we try.

Stop going then if it bothers you that much.

If the crowd have stopped trying, the players might do. I'm not defending the players, I'm just saying they don't have much atmosphere to play in. But that's also not all MA's fault, which was the point of this thread.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

_39933303_leicester150.jpg

After having RESIGNED for being SO SHIT.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Come on Micky. I want the old Adams back. I wanted you to stride across the pitch with fists pumping to the crowd. I want you on the edge of the touchline barking orders and encouragement. I want you there slagging off the City players and Dug Out.

I want you to kick arse.

I want the old Micky back.

He didn't step out of the dugout once on Saturday.

Come on Micky! Sort them out tonight, let this evening kick-start our season :clap2:

_39933303_leicester150.jpg

After having RESIGNED for being SO SHIT.

Weeell...... let's not be wanting him to be 'so shit' eh?
Let's hope his side can maintain pride and attain some confidence, and go on to do well.

Personally, I doubt tonight will show us much we don't already know - it was last Saturday that we needed to see something more than we did. Tonight won't be much of an indicator - except to see how well Kuipers can do getting some practise in from the pros.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Stop going then if it bothers you that much.

If the crowd have stopped trying, the players might do. I'm not defending the players, I'm just saying they don't have much atmosphere to play in. But that's also not all MA's fault, which was the point of this thread.

Well I have a season ticket so it sort of obliges me to go!

MA and the players signed up to the 'withdean experience' so that is what they have got to put up with.

If the players put on shows of effort and desire then the crowd will respond, but to date that has not happened at home this season.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I want see this one.

Adams_180077.jpg

Ooooooh, crazy eyes.

Chappers thats another Adams " whay shall I have with my Horlicks tonight ?. A digestive or a hob nob " moment. And we have had too many of those already this season.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Come on Micky. I want the old Adams back. I wanted you to stride across the pitch with fists pumping to the crowd. I want you on the edge of the touchline barking orders and encouragement. I want you there slagging off the City players and Dug Out.

I want you to kick arse.

I want the old Micky back.

Did you have a semi typing that?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Adams Has Impressed Me So Far, Apart From The Four League Home Games. Bringing Hart Back In From The Dark Has Proved A Master Stroke. Once He's Dropped Murray We'll Be Firing On All Cylinders And I Seriously Don't Think Winning The Championship Is Out Of The Question.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams Has Impressed Me So Far, Apart From The Four League Home Games. Bringing Hart Back In From The Dark Has Proved A Master Stroke. Once He's Dropped Murray We'll Be Firing On All Cylinders And I Seriously Don't Think Winning The Championship Is Out Of The Question.

The Bars is on form today :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here