Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is Outrageous,but why not go for Frank Lampard ?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Lamps,does not need the money. He wont do a 'Beckham' and go to USA.

Neither did Drogba or Anelka when they went to China, or Robbie Keane or Beckham when they went to LA Galaxy, or Henry when he went to NY Red Bulls- could go on forever.
I reckon he'll be playing in the States next season. Quality way of life, nice weather, nice money, opportunity to become popular in the States, which gives the chance to make even more money through merchandise, sponsorship etc. He'd tear the MLS apart for at least another 2/3 years. I would be off there like a shot if I was him.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Neither did Drogba or Anelka when they went to China, or Robbie Keane or Beckham when they went to LA Galaxy, or Henry when he went to NY Red Bulls- could go on forever.
I reckon he'll be playing in the States next season. Quality way of life, nice weather, nice money, opportunity to become popular in the States, which gives the chance to make even more money through merchandise, sponsorship etc. He'd tear the MLS apart for at least another 2/3 years. I would be off there like a shot if I was him.

Good post,but does he want to stay in football (they all say they do) but BHA is ICONIC ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now 34 'Lamps' i would think could well be given a free ? Yet he is 'fit as a fiddle' (?) Is he worth a punt ? Sell him the Gus & BHA ticket ?

Still an England player? Still command £50k+ a week? Still do a job in Prem? other than that, good shout... :mad:

D

Deleted member 18477

Sign Lampard? :lolol:

That's nearly as funny as Sheff weds :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Come January will go to QPR with uncle Harry on loan till the end of the season and then replace Beckham at LA Galaxy and Christine will try her hand at American TV.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sunning yourself in between playing for LA Galaxy, or Hudderfield on a Tuesday night. It is a tough choice, I grant you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'll link up well with Drogba.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
:ffsparr:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think some of you have been a bit quick to judge here. I've heard from an official club source that Lampard has indeed been approached. The shock news though is that he is being lined up as a replacement for Alan Navarro who could be on his way to Swindon. Just what i've heard. Don't shoot the messenger etc.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
r-FRANK-LAMPARD-large570.jpg

Lampard Signs etc

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
This is not as daft as at first seems plus I understand he has just purchased a property in the area

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Now 34 'Lamps' i would think could well be given a free ? Yet he is 'fit as a fiddle' (?) Is he worth a punt ? Sell him the Gus & BHA ticket ?
s
I watched Chelsea smash Villa yesterday at the bridge and Lamps is not a punt the guy ran the show yesterday against a very young villa side. No chance will we see him playing in the blue and white stripes though I love your thinking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here