Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is our fans bar at falmer

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Er, think you'll find there will be a fans bar with limited capacity as well as the concourse areas which will be better then any other concourse in the country anyway. What are you twaddling on about.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i mean if your not going corp you will be drinking outside the toilet on the concourse with the ordinary fans:facepalm:

Does it sell beer ?
Is it under cover ?
Will we be able to have a bet ?
Can we watch TV ?

If these are yes then I couldn't give a monkeys to be honest

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is this supposed to be the start of the backlash against the "corporates" then ? Because they've just injected £7m of cash into the club well over a year before a ball has even been kicked there.

If this club is going to achieve its potential, we NEED those guys pumping in the cash along with us, so lets not start getting all snotty that they're enjoying the premium facilities at the stadium. As far as I'm concerned, they've paid for it so they deserve it. And long may it continue.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is this supposed to be the start of the backlash against the "corporates" then ? Because they've just injected £7m of cash into the club well over a year before a ball has even been kicked there.

If this club is going to achieve its potential, we NEED those guys pumping in the cash along with us, so lets not start getting all snotty that they're enjoying the premium facilities at the stadium. As far as I'm concerned, they've paid for it so they deserve it. And long may it continue.

He's not getting snotty.

He's just indulging in his favourite pasttime of being a 24-carat COCK.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If there's a bar where I'll be kept separate from the Rev, count me in.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Do you know something Rev, I was someone who was actively involved throughout the protests and made many lifelong friends along the way. Do I feel sold out in any way by the plans at Falmer? not at all. I am over the frickin moon at what lies ahead for us.

The Albion exists (the single most important thing we fought for), has a new ground (better than any of us could have hoped), are not debt laden as a result, and should be able to compete on the pitch (without fear of going bust) for years to come.

Do I mourn not having some 'exclusive' fans bar in recognition for something all fans should have done anyway. Hell no. Those fans that want exclusivity are paying for it, those that don't are spoilt for choice.

Each to their own of course. For me, I will be as happy as a pig in sh!te quaffing a beer anywhere in our new ground on that first happy day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here