Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is NMH, with a message to stayaway fans

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Was raising money for a very worthy cause but didn't let my ticket go to waste and my now Albion nutter nephew loved the game in my place. But I did miss it, been saying for a while now that really enjoy going to footy at the moment (even Withdean) and taking 2 premiership guests soon for some 'corporate hospitality'. Great stuff boys, another terrific result. Saturday night's are so much better when we win!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Great game of football, really enjoyed today.

The performance of football genius Mayo was worth the entrance fee alone.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why are you preaching to the converted NMH? Go preach to the Ten Pound Poms who saw a six goal almost-thriller V Gillingham, and still didn't feel the need to buy a ticket today. Oh well, f*** 'em, who cares, we'll see 'em all soon enough come the play-offs.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Oh yeah - and great atmosphere today - regardless of the weather

:yahoo::rave::mexican::cheery:punk:

Superb atmosphere :) It was good to hear the Withdean rocking again.

And I most enjoyed starting off some of the singing from the comfort of my E block seat!!

Marvellous scenes! :clap2:

Why are you preaching to the converted NMH? Go preach to the Ten Pound Poms who saw a six goal almost-thriller V Gillingham, and still didn't feel the need to buy a ticket today. Oh well, f*** 'em, who cares, we'll see 'em all soon enough come the play-offs.

Preaching to converted? Lots of no-show 'bad fans' are on NSC, and are vicarious Albion fans not attending 'out of principal' or something gay like that.

I'm gloating at them, and because I'm not going along with Harty in trying to get them back or whatever. Yes, sod the planks, they missed a great match today.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's quite easy to judge from the North Stand, as you can hear the crowd in front of you. As ever, atmosphere was shit until we took the lead - other than we had two corners.

It was bloody good at one nil though

It's quite easy to judge from the North Stand, as you can hear the crowd in front of you. As ever, atmosphere was shit until we took the lead - other than we had two corners.

It was bloody good at one nil though

Er..... I counted 5 corners at least, in the first half alone.

Yes, it was great when we went ahead, and really brilliant when we threatened to extend on our lead as well.

Did Gary Hart get stagefright??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
unfortunatly i could not work the withdean as i had to work sinatra at the centre, sounds like i miss a good game despite the weather

Are you chinese? ???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
just a thought but the away fans coming to the Withdean seems to have fallen over this season so that takes away 500 odd from the crowd straight away, and by this leagues standards our crowds really that bad?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
All I can say in a petulant teenager kinda way is.....

......BOTHERED

I spent yesterday afternoon in the pub watching the rugby. It was warm and dry and quite entertaining! The two people I spoke to who was at/had been to Withdean both told me how shit it was!

So well done Mr NHM you REALLY are my hero!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here