Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

this is my first summer that i have been following NSC

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
and all the bloody threads about people suggesting players or saying that the club are after players is doing my head in!!

i know it is nice to speculate but the same people starting multiple threads about foreign players or released players trying to make themselves look like they are our scouts.

is this nonsense likely to continue all the way until august? if so, I might just have to spend all my days lying on the beach rather than being an internet nerd on here :eek:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
of course it won't continue like this...................

............... it will get much worse :lolol:

Just chill and enjoy the ride. Better than anything on the pier!
If there is one thing for sure, any name mentioned on here as being connected to the club is almost certain to be a total fail which does at least narrow the search for plausible targets ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep it's annoying, but get used to it.

I am bamming all the childish ones. Makes me feel very marginally better. You should try it.

[yt]PhUCQCTZnkk[/yt]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am bamming all the childish ones. Makes me feel very marginally better. You should try it.

I thought that video was going to be a version of:

[yt]b3V8EznD4Jo[/yt]

Song starts about 1m5s, the relevant part starts around 3m25

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Look out. The JCL's are trying to mod the board now. :wrong:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I heard we're after Johnny Come Lately... quality feet but has nothing upstairs apparently.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

is this nonsense likely to continue all the way until august? if so, I might just have to spend all my days lying on the beach rather than being an internet nerd on here :eek:

Enjoy the beach!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was about to say it gets much,much worse

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]7miRCLeFSJo[/yt]

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
468 posts suggests that you more than follow NSC, 99% of transfer talk on here is total bollox, there are a small number who may well be in the know but since Poyet became manager the transfer scoops are very thin on the ground which suggests the club are far more professional than they use to be. (and that their is far too much bull shit)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think having a Rumour Mill sub-forum would be great and help towards eliminating the attention-seeking motive of rumours posted on the Big Board.

In the past we have had bids rejected by players not wanting to come to us, and not enough clout to go for the best targets. That will change - but GP and TB will probably be more interested in crediting the current squad and building in a natural way with young talents or blokes of similar qualities, and less with big-names and big wage expectations.

It didn't work to bring in Robbie Savage, as we well know - but respectful regular professionals who are interested in adding to the team will.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think the ridiculous rumour merchants may have peaked to soon. I can't see how Owen/Heskey/Beckham are going to be topped. I can't believe some posters actually take these threads seriously.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There's always the "fixtures" binfest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here