Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Is Brighton

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Made by a 14 year old, with over 45,000 stills. I don't know if this had been posted before (something about being sorry about fixture listings), but it's pretty wonderful viewing, whatever age.

[video=vimeo;34381687]http://vimeo.com/34381687[/video]

I think at 14, I'd only just learned how to wank properly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No Albion therefore E- with SEE ME written in RED on it.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Made by a 14 year old, with over 45,000 stills. I don't know if this had been posted before (something about being sorry about fixture listings), but it's pretty wonderful viewing, whatever age.

[video=vimeo;34381687]http://vimeo.com/34381687[/video]

I think at 14, I'd only just learned how to wank properly.

Amazing, love it.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Fantastic video, and to be fair if you read his comments it just states he took 45,000 stills total with reshoots to get what he wanted. So there is not that many in the actual clip. Still amazing though

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I enjoyed that. I found looking at the junction of the Cobbler's Thumb on New England Rd more interesting than the beach, which has been (comparatively) photographed to death.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Have to say.......stunning. Fantastic .

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Superb. Reminds me of this which, if you don't like, I'll give you a full refund:

Similar idea, but I can't help but feel that video is slightly shorter on the frame rate side, on account of the minor stroke I'm having. Apparently the maker of the This Is Brighton video is a local kid, we should track him down and politely request (force) he makes a Brighton one.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My friend posted this on facebook this morning, it was her cousin that made it! I was going to post on here but didn't get round to it.

Made me feel very homesick.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That's brilliant. Only 14? Very impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here