Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This Is A Public Health Information Notice On Behalf Of...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
90% looks a bit made up to me - can't believe 90% of the 30k in attendance all travel to the Amex by train?
Yes, I do know you didn't mean that, but is shows how a poorly constructed message can be interpreted in different ways.

So, I'm going to join in the name calling and call you ... FIBBER

You take that BACK :catfight:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
As i see it both sides of this argument are quite firmly entrenched and name calling from both will have little effect . i personally will try to manage my own risks by , for instance , not travelling to the amex by train as i used to but using the mill rd park and ride and mask wearing on the bus . Also when i arrive (early) i will go straight to my seat passing through the concourse when it is less crowded and staying in my seat till chucked out at the end .This does of course mean that i cannot buy anything from the sodexo booths but for me i do not see this as a problem and am also helping reduce the queues !
further to this the main problem i can see for me is if mask wearing on the buses reduces (at the moment i find it is very good ) and i have written to the club explaining this . I would sincerely hope that those who do not wish to wear masks for the rest of the day would at least consider wearing them for a 10 minute bus journey to help give others the confidence to continue attending the amex and supporting our team .
Thanks for reading this and UTA !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I joined the Lewes train queue at 5:40 at the bottom of the slope leading up to the gantry]
3 trains came and went, each packed like a sardine-express
The one I managed to eventually board departed about 6pm, maybe five-past, and was also packed like a sardine express - arrived Lewes 18:12 and relieved to get off.

For anyone who arrived to find it queue-free after 6pm, lucky you.
You had probably been milling around the concourse with the post-match [mostly face mask-free & close proximity] drinkers for an hour.

BTW, I also wore my mask on the WSL concourse and on the train because I’m also happy to contribute a teeny amount to limiting transmission.

It wasn’t queue-free at all, that’s the point. The queue was huge (I was slightly earlier than you, the train we got on was the 18.01 I think), but they let the train go with hardly anyone on it.

August West

Jul 30, 2013
D6EFCB6F-B003-44F2-9389-19897D7A8829.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here