Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] This ignore member, ignore thread stuff....

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Ignore thread is absolutely exceptional addition to NSC.

I have 75 threads in my ignore list and counting. I'm utterly RUTHLESS with the feature.

Someone starts a cricket thread? Gone. Crappy music thread? Gone. Rugby, Baseball, US politics..? Gone, gone and gone.

Ignoring a user though... never have and never will. Even the worst people make contributions worth reading, even if they're annoying.

Reactions: cjd

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
In my opinion anyone who uses 'ignore' is just a big girl who should man up and engage in debate. It's the adult equivalent of taking your ball home if you aren't winning the football when at school. Equally pathetic is the posters who proudly announce how they've put someone on ignore as if it's something to be proud of.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In my opinion anyone who uses 'ignore' is just a big girl who should man up and engage in debate. It's the adult equivalent of taking your ball home if you aren't winning the football when at school. Equally pathetic is the posters who proudly announce how they've put someone on ignore as if it's something to be proud of.
A huge dollop of misogyny thrown in for good measure, as well as discrimination of disability.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ignore thread option is a very good tool, I look at it like sorting out my shed or garage, throw away all the stuff I’m not going to use.

I have one person on ignore, i find it easier to understand my dog than what this person posts :smile:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Absolute bollox, why would I want to post on something like a rugby or American football thread? I have zero interest in these sports.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
I have this thing whereby I know who wants to be contrary, who is talking because they want to be seen as in the know, whos life is so shallow that being "king of the hill" on here makes their day, who wants a reaction, the ones that think they are cleverer than you ( alot of them on here, "you dont know anything about football if you dont know etc") and I just dont read their posts. Works for me.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
It would be good if there was an option to rate thread quality and the members whose threads consistently score low in the court of popular opinion could have their accounts limited to starting one new thread per week.
I like this option but I could imagine politics would play apart in who was marked low, open to abuse I would say, perhaps you could just give a star emoji for just good thread and when someone gets above 10 stars they can be a thread god............rethink all those that already think they are gods may just spam the shit out of threads hoping they land 10 stars to be super gods.🤦‍♂️
That's why I love NSC. Help is always only a PM away :love:
And I thought you just rolled over to ask for that help.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
…and as the summer wore on, with no Albion to distract them, they slowly turned on themselves and each other…

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Appreciate you probably don’t converse with many women in real life, but FYI, it’s unusual to refer to them as ‘mate‘ - especially if you’ve just been accused of misogyny.
How do you know? I'm intrigued? Where do we know each other from? Misogyny ah mate get a life would you!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here