Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] This ignore member, ignore thread stuff....

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Is all well and good, but having ignored the worst offenders, I'm finding it hard to track fun/important/ sandwich related posts. Wouldn't it be sooooo much easier for some posters to just lay off? Grab a beer, think 3 times before posting yet again?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ignore them, unignore them, then ignore them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is all well and good, but having ignored the worst offenders, I'm finding it hard to track fun/important/ sandwich related posts. Wouldn't it be sooooo much easier for some posters to just lay off? Grab a beer, think 3 times before posting yet again?
Some members just get off on being contradictory on principle, you can't help them or get them to see sense. Bakerlite and POTG being two prime examples. That's why the Ignore option exists..set it to block a named member rather than a thread though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You are posting yet another thread about this again? Give it a rest, FFS.

Edit: I'm putting you on ignore.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
If it helps you, Sainsbury's has a passable Steak and caramelised onion on 8 grain bread with ale chutney and gravy mayo sandwich this week.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Mainly fascinated by those who over and over again need to brag or notify everyone about how many they've ignored etc.

Probably some exciting psychology behind it, but until I figure out the mechanics I'm just going to assume they want to show off how selective they are so the non-ignored feel more willing to breed with them.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Mainly fascinated by those who over and over again need to brag or notify everyone about how many they've ignored etc.

Probably some exciting psychology behind it, but until I figure out the mechanics I'm just going to assume they want to show off how selective they are so the non-ignored feel more willing to breed with them.
Indeed.

Whilst NSC is like life with a wide spectrum of views and approaches, the desire to broadcast this 'fingers in the ears...lalalalalala' is most quaint and absurd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here