Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This fixtures thing

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
................... well I like jokes that are repeated. I am not one to do the fixtures one - but I do like:

Marks out of 2 ?

and my darling does like it when she asks me to draw the curtains and I get out my imaginary sketch pad. Still a classic after 24 years.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bozza said:
The volume and frequency of posts on NSC mean that people often post something that has been on here before.

It's almost part of the initiation ceremony to be publicly fixture-d.

It doesn't take more than 20 or 30 seconds though to use
top_search.gif
at the top of every page in order to see if there is already something ongoing...

:clap2: Well said boss.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Maybe people could stop repeating stuff?

Just an idea, like.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dougal said:
very original.

I dont consider myself in anyway a geek even though i post on here a fair bit , however it's with these shitty "in" jokes that re-affirm to me just how sappy some people on the internet can be.

wouldn't happen in the real world now would it

:clap:

Or down the pub.You would look a real penis

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Fragmented Badger said:
But who cares if something is repeated? Even if a topic was posted 6 months ago, and I decide to post it again today, not EVERYONE online right now would have read it 6 months ago. Frankly, I think it's all a bit HOMOSEXUAL!

I must say i totally agree, what does it matter if someone has posted something before, its hardly the end of the world is it, not everyone can spend hours upon hours on here seeing every thread / post thats goes through, and most i doubt want to keep going back in the past over the threads to see if a subject has been covered before..........................and what winds me up more than anything (seeing as im in a grumpy mood :down: ) is the use of the term "COULD DO A JOB" does my head in everytime i see that, it makes me think of "ANORAKS" for some reason :lolol: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If we weren't allowed to repeat anything, or regurgitate it in some other manner, we would soon run out of topics to discuss. For arguments sake, solving the keeper/left-back/holding midfield position, these are subjects that have been discussed continually since pretty much the start of NSC. If we were only allowed to discuss them once, then close the thread, what would happen the next time the issue reared its ugly head.

That is the last I am going to say on the matter, I don't want to get "fixtured".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Some of you are so precious. Just because somebody says something that you don't like, you start whinging. Where would we be without traditions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here