Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Facebook cartoon character thing....

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Anyone else think it's gonna backfire when 11 year olds realise it's not actually Pikachu they're agreed to meet through facebook?

Sep 1, 2010
captain.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
some QUALITY cartoons used - Dogtanian , Flintstones , Bucky O' Hare , Hey Arnold , Snoopy , Pob , Tintin etc...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyone else think it's gonna backfire when 11 year olds realise it's not actually Pikachu they're agreed to meet through facebook?

there's a "got to catch 'em all" comment in there somewhere...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
We should have a compitition. Who has the most freinds on Facebook who have changed their profile pic.

8 for me so far.

Around the 70 mark for me. :down:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Sep 1, 2010
well everytime i try and save a gif file on my computer it never stays animated just a still pic of it, or if i try to add one on here it never seems to work. I will have another go later

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Lighten up you miserable old bastards

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:
The campaign was started in favour of UNICEF. But everyone is talking about NSPCC, bit of a fail on UNICEF's part, but NSPCC are doing rather nicely out of it.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
It's not going to help anything of course, but it's an excuse for me to have a cartoon character as my profile picture and not have people think I'm a bit of a knob. I guess it's meant to help awareness of these charities, but who isn't aware of them?

I'm at 28 friends with them anyway. Plus me. Someone has Elmer which made me smile to myself.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a good guide to people's ages. I've gone for Noggin the Nog because I'm old

And as Lush says, it's great brand awareness for NSPCC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here