Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Derren Brown Lottery prediction

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The lottery draw isn't live , people assume its live because they mention the dream number was drawn earlier on and there always is a time check. The thunderball and lotto draws are made when the news is on , so if things dont go to plan they dont look like complete pillocks and therefore you end up watching a seamless version.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have been convinced for a while now that the Wednesday evening Lottery show is pre recorded , forget Alan's time check easily synchronized. There have been occasions where a significant sporting event has taken place prior to the lottery broadcast but, never a mention of it during the programme.

Browns show is set to be on 2 minutes or so prior to the draw I reckon CH4 can intercept the pre recording probably done during the news , from Channel 4

The lottery draw isn't live , people assume its live because they mention the dream number was drawn earlier on and there always is a time check. The thunderball and lotto draws are made when the news is on , so if things dont go to plan they dont look like complete pillocks and therefore you end up watching a seamless version.

What makes you think that???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"BBC have to legally announce them first" - crock of shit.

Derren wasn't going to 'announce' them, he was going to tell us his 'prediction'.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why didn't he buy a ticket with numbers on!?

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
"BBC have to legally announce them first" - crock of shit.

Derren wasn't going to 'announce' them, he was going to tell us his 'prediction'.

Exactly. Also, why write the numbers on the paper as they were drawn? Somehow the numbers he wrote on the paper were transfered to the balls...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Somehow the numbers he wrote on the paper were transfered to the balls...

We'll find out on Friday but I don't think it was that.

He was writing the numbers down to buy the few seconds needed for the real 'trick' to take place as somehow (camera trickery presumably), balls with the right numbers were swapped into place.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Anyone else watching his program on C4 at the moment, f***ing freaky stuff:ohmy:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Funnily enough, I've seen the Lotto draw f*** up before... can't find it on Youtube before but they had to change machines.

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Why was he covering his mouth when the draw was taking place???? It looked like he was whispering the numbers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why was he covering his mouth when the draw was taking place???? It looked like he was whispering the numbers.

Why would he need to whisper the numbers? Whoever was 'helping' would have had access to the same national TV broadcast.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
fullscreencapture090920.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
it would have been a very good and unexplainable trick if we could have seen his supposed prediction balls b4 the draw was made,that just looked like a total farce, 1/10 and thats being nicey smashy

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Then, seeing as we'd all win the jackpot, when you take away the other winners and the charity money - we'd all make a loss on our quid!

I would respectfully refer you to my earlier post. If everyone else picks the same six numbers then all you need to do to get a 10 fold return on your money is buy tickets and only select 3 of the numbers. The only guaranteed prize is £10 for 3 correct numbers. The maths would be something like this.
999,999 tickets are bought for a quid and select the exact same 6 numbers. You buy one ticket and only select 3 numbers. The 6 numbers come up as the jackpot. Prize fund is approx £280,000 (ie. 28p in every pound). You automatically get your £10 quaranteed prize and the remaining £279,990 is divided between the other 999,999 tickets. If you were confident enough and bought 28,000 tickets then you would cop the lot and there would 999,999 disappointed jackpot winners with jackshit!

It really is that simple!!!!

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Why would he need to whisper the numbers? Whoever was 'helping' would have had access to the same national TV broadcast.

This is very true. But I reckon the covering of his mouth had something to do with it. It def looked like he was relaying some sort of information to someone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here