Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This could well be our " big " game next season

1066gull

saafend_seagull said:
Hardly any local games with Brentford, Southend, and Colchester looking good, and MK Dons and Gillingham going down.

MK Dons, I fear will be back and a force to be reckoned. I think MK Dons will be one of the top sides in the Premiership in 20 years time.:(

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I f***ing love games against the Orient scummers. Brilliant. 5000 Albion taking over the whole ground, only to see the lads play like a bunch of muppets :lolol:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think our biggest rivals for the possible mix of

Bournemouth
Leyton Orient
Millwall

Will be Leyton Orient

Our glamour games will be

Nottingham Forest
Bristol City

Yoda

English & European
eagles #1 said:
And if you and Millwall get relegated what about us? We'll have to settle for Birmingham. Or IF we go up.....Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham..etc etc it's a hard life :lolol:

You'll still have QPR. :D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
And if you and Millwall get relegated what about us? We'll have to settle for Birmingham. Or IF we go up.....Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham..etc etc it's a hard life :lolol:
Qpr, Watford, Southend, WOW!!!!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
A van der Meyde said:
MK Dons, I fear will be back and a force to be reckoned. I think MK Dons will be one of the top sides in the Premiership in 20 years time.:(

Pray tell why?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
london_seagull said:
same here mate, student loan!!! and i am getting a job in reading, so it'll be all good. I don't care about distance, went up to sheffield united on my own!! did cardff last season as well.
Didn't realise student loans where for going to football matches,bloody tax dodgers:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here